- Volume 31 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
An Analysis of Acceptance Intention of Architecture and Urban Area Convergence Education using Technical Acceptance Model(TAM)
기술수용모델 기반 건축·도시 분야 융복합 교육의 수용의도에 관한 조사
- Shin, Sang-Woo ;
- Kim, Jae-Jun ;
- Yuh, Ok-Kyung
- 신상우 ;
- 김재준 ;
- Received : 2015.07.02
- Accepted : 2015.12.10
- Published : 2015.12.31
The purpose of this study is to analyze the acceptance intention of education for effective convergence of education trainees using technical acceptance model(TAM) and Structural Equation Modeling Approach(SEM). The order of study was set research model and studies were conducted a study to verify that research model fit. Through previous research, Innovativeness of the respondents, subjective norms of the respondents, the perceived usefulness, perceived ease of use, and the convergence of education also accommodate five factors were derived and it was set according to the TAM seven hypotheses. This study was conducted a survey of the Cyber University Students. The survey was composed of five factors and twenty detail factors. A total of 244 parts of the survey results were derived through. The results of this study is as follows; Education subjective norm, level of Acceptance-intention, perceived ease of use, perceived usefulness are identified as affecting. As a result, the Architecture and Urban area convergence education it is important to show the orientation to be useful in a commercial environment. The result is indicating that the need to focus on any part of the Architecture and Urban area convergence educational opportunities.
Technical Acceptance Model;Structural Equation Modeling;Convergence Education;Acceptance-Intention;Architecture and Urban Area
- Ajzen, I. (1991). The Theory of Planned Behavior, Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes. Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, 179-211.
- Chang, J. M., Kim, T. W., & Lee, W. J. (2004). A Research of Acceptance intention of on-line lecture using TAM, Journal of Korea Technology Innovation Society, 12(3),
- Davis, F. (1989). Perceived Usefulness, Perceived Ease of Use, and User Acceptance of Information Technology MIS Quarterly, 13(3).
- Davis, F.D., Bagozzi, R.P., and Warshaw, P.R. (1989). User Acceptance of Computer Technology:A Comparison of Two Theoretical Models. Management Science. 35(8), 982-1003. https://doi.org/10.1287/mnsc.35.8.982
- Gwon, A. R., & Kim, H. K. (2012). A Study on the Acceptance of Computerized Accounting Education Using Technology Acceptance Model and Theory of Planned Behavior, Journal of Architectural Institute of Korea 12(4), 93-113
- Hong, S. H., Yoo, S. K., Yuh, O. K., & Kim, J. J. (2015). A Fundamental Study on the Development of the Fusion Education Curriculum in the Field of Architecture and Urban: based on Partitioner-oriented Survey, Journal of the Korea Academia-industrial Cooperation Society, 16(5), 3491-3498. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2015.16.5.3491
- Huh, Y. J. (2013). A Study on analysis of existing university's convergence education and suggestion for it's developing direction, The Journal of Education Research, 11(1), 45-79.
- Kang, H. Y., & Kim, S. W. (2013). The Relationships among Factors that Effects on Acceptance Intention in Smart Education, Journal of The Korea Society of Computer and Information, 18(7), 183-190.
- Kang, K. S. (2014). An Empirical Study on Technology Acceptance Model of Vendor Managed Inventory, Master's Dissertation, Dankook University.
- Kang, H. Y. (2012). An analysis of Effect of Acceptance Intention in Smart Education, Master's Dissertation, Aju University,
- Kim, H. Y. (2013). The proposition of the directions about convergence-based courses and basic-convergence subjects for systemed convergence education, Journal of Korean Association of General Education, 7(2), 11-38.
- Kim Y. W. (2014). A Study of Primary School Teachers' Awareness of Digital Textbooks and Their Acceptance of Digital Textbooks Based on the Technology Acceptance Model, Journal of Digital Convergence, 11(2), 9-18.
- Kim, D. M., & Lee C. W. (2010). Technology Trends of Smartphone User Interface, Communication of the Korean Istitute of Information Scientists and Engineer, 28(5), 15-26
- Kim, K. W. (2006). The Change of Architectural Engineering Education and Its Future, Architectural Institute of Korea, 50(8), 12-14.
- Lee, Y. K. (2007). Effects of system trial on consumer beliefs in marketing software products. Journal of American Academy of Business, 10(2), 84-89.
- Lim, E. (2013). Investigating the Structural Relationship among Perceived Innovation Attributes, Intention to Adopt ,and Actual Use of Mobile Learning in an Online University, Master's Dissertation, Ewha Womans University.
- Lin, J., & Chuan, L. H. (2000). Toward an Understanding of the Behavioral Intention to Use a Web site, International Journal of Information Management, 20, 197-208. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0268-4012(00)00005-0
- Lee, T. H., & Park, I. W. (2012). Utilization and circulation of smart phone mobile application of travel agencies through expansion of the Technology Acceptance Model (TAM), Ph.D Dissertation, Kyunghee University.
- Nam, M. W. (2010). An Analysis of Structural Equation Model of University Students 'Behavioral Intention to Use Mobile Learning, Ph. D Dissertation, Kunkook University.
- Park, S. Y. (2009). An analysis of the technology acceptance model in understanding university students' behavioral intention to use e-Learning. Educational Technology & Society, 12(3), 150-162.
- Shin, D. W. (2013). Rethinking Architectural Education, Journal of Architectural Institute of Korea, 57(10), 4-6.
- Shin, S. W. (2006). Gain and Loss on Separation between Architectural Design and Engineering Education, Journal of Architectural Institute of Korea, 50(8), 15-16.
- Song, H. W. (2014). A Study on System Parameters affecting U-City Service Acceptance Intension for using Technology Acceptance Model(TAM), Master's Dissertation, Yonsei University.
- Yang, M. K. (1997). A Study of Significance of curriculum integrated map navigation principles and methods, The Journal of Education Research, 35(4), 111-132.
- Yoo, S. K., Kim, J. J., & Yeo, O. K. A Quantitative Approach for the Extraction of Fusion-required Academic Field in the Architecture and Urban Sector, (2015), Journal of Architectural Institute of Korea, 32(2), 111-120.
- An Experimental Study on the Ultimate Strength of Aluminum Alloy Single Shear Bolted Angle Connections vol.31, pp.11, 2015, https://doi.org/10.5659/JAIK_SC.2015.31.11.29
Supported by : 한국교육학술정보원