- Volume 31 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
Research about Housing Characteristics and Satisfaction of Residents in Deteriorated High-rise Apartment - Focusing on Daegu city's cases -
노후고층아파트단지 내 거주자의 주거환경 및 만족도조사 연구 - 대구시 사례를 중심으로 -
- Lee, Dong-Gi ;
- Son, Byeung-Hun ;
- Hong, Won-Hwa
- 이동기 ;
- 손병훈 ;
- Received : 2014.12.04
- Accepted : 2015.12.15
- Published : 2015.12.31
This study is research on the residential environments and satisfaction survey of residents in deteriorated high-rise apartment complexes, and the characteristics of residential environments and the satisfaction level on the unit housing and complex environments of residents targeting the first reconstruction project of deteriorated High-rise Apartment houses over 15 floors located in Daegu were analyzed. Through the review of literature and previous studies, the factors for the satisfaction level on the residential environments were drawn, and the survey targeting the residents in the target site was carried out based on the findings. And, in order to analyze factors influencing the satisfaction level of residence in unit housing and complex environment, the frequency analysis on general characteristics of target residents and the satisfaction analysis on the residential environments assessment elements were carried out using SPSS 21.0 program based on the survey data. The satisfaction level of residents on the unit housing varied according to the monthly average income. Higher the indoor plan, residential environment and equipment level, higher the unit apartment satisfaction, and among them, the indoor plan had the highest influence. Also, in case of satisfaction level on the complex environment, there was no difference according to the general characteristics of residents, and this shows that they had the common opinion regarding the satisfaction level on the complex environment. The analysis result on the satisfaction level and influential factors for each residential environment factor in this study could be utilized as the guideline to review the direction of reconstruction project planning which will be promoted in the target site in future.
Deteriorated High-rise Apartment;Residents Characteristics;Residential Satisfaction;Housing Characteristics
- Association for Research on Apartment Housing. (2007). History of Apartment Housing Plans in Korea, Saejin Publishing Company, 37-64.
- Cho, S. H., Lee, T. G., & Oh, D. S. (2009). Deterioration Characteristics through Evaluating the Level of Deterioration of High-rise and High-density Apartments. Journal of The Korean Housing Association, 20(6), 90.
- Choi, B. S., Gang, I. H., Park, J. A, Jeong, M. H., & Jang, H. S. (2009). Survey on Condominium Apartment Dwellers' Consciousness of Unit Plan in Daejeon City, Journal of The Korean Housing Association, 20(5), 34.
- Gang, B. S. (2003). Residential environment assessment method and theory, Construction Culture Publishing Company, 21.
- Kim, B. J. (2007), A Study on the Effect of Residential Environments of Apartment Complex on the Satisfaction Level of Residence, Kyung-Hee Univ. Graduate School Student Association, Volume 40, 148.
- Korea Housing Corporation. (1999). Investigation Report of Residential Satisfaction in Jugong Apartment.
- KOSIS. (2013). from http://www.kosis.kr
- KOSTAT. (2014). from http://kostat.go.kr
- Lee, J. T. (1994). A Study on the Analysis of Structure of Residential Environment Satisfaction Factors, Ph.D. Dissertation, Dongguk Univ. Seoul, 31.
- Lee, J. Y., Kim, J. H., & Ha, J. M. (2010). Analysis of the Weights of Blight Level Assessment Indicators in Reconstruction of Apartments, Journal of the architectural institute of Korea planning & design, 26(1), 289.
- Official website of Daegu metropolitan city. (2014). from http://www.daegu.go.kr
- Research report of KURC. (2010). A Study on the Evaluating Indicators of the Level of Deterioration in High-rise and high-density Apartments.
Supported by : 한국연구재단