- Volume 20 Issue 12
This study is looking to do a new model which overcomes emotional isolation phenomenons of aged people through using an advanced technology in our community approaching an aging society. Senior welfare has been oriented to economically, medically supported welfare model so far. An ageing society going on, even if the scale of welfare cost is bigger and bigger, the level of satisfaction has been decreasing. This is the fact that the expansion of economical support for the aged in emotional alienation is not only a solution for them suffering from emotional isolation phenomenons, which requires a new model for senior welfare. Above all, because the senior welfare oriented to economically, medically supported welfare model can not be continued any more, a new model is required to be sustainable in national finance. This study has a purpose that recovers emotional life of the aged, improves their quality of life, and offers emotional welfare model to be sustainable economically.
aged welfare;emotional walfare;elderly ethics;advanced technology
- Ruk-Sang Kweon, "The Theory of Elderly Welfare", You-Pung Publishing Company, pp.17-18, 2002.
- Seung-Chuel Lee, "A Study on the Orientation of Social Welfare Finance in Local Governments: Centering on Content Analysis of Social Welfare Expense Budget in Daegu Metropolitan City", Korean Journal of Local Government & Administration Studies, Vol. 26, No. 3,, pp. 310-312, December 2012.
- Jae-e Ko, "An institutional framework for redefining the role of central and local governments in social service provisions", Korea Institute for Health and Social Affairs, Vol. 26, pp. 21-25, 2013.
- Ui-Seong Son, 'The Effect of the Support given by adult children and the relationship satisfaction with Adult Children Perceived by the Elderly Parents on Quality of Life of the Elderly " Korean Journal Of Clinical Social Work, Vol. 3 No, 2, pp. 71, July 2006.
- Mun-Ki Choi, "Ethical Rationale of 'Hyo' Duty", Journal of Korean Hyo Studies, Vol 13, pp. 14, June 2011.
- Eun-A Kim, "A Study on the Effect of Cultural and Social Capital regarding the Quality of Life of Alienated Elderly -With a Focus on Cultural Programs of Social Welfare-", Korea Care Management Research, Vol. 14, pp. 90-91, March 2015.
- Hyun-su Han, "'Silver ICT Trends and Policy Implications", Journal of Information Technology Applications and Management ,Vol. 21, No. 4, pp. 503, December 2014.
- (Website) http://www.msip.go.kr/web/msipContents/contentsView.do?cateId=mssw311&artId=1213693.