- Volume 15 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Evaluation on In-Site Compressive Strength of High-Strength Concrete Mass Elements under Cold Weather
혹한기 고강도 콘크리트 매스부재의 현장 압축강도 평가
Mun, Jae-Sung;Yang, Keun-Hyeok;Kim, Do-Gyeu
- Received : 2015.07.07
- Accepted : 2015.08.28
- Published : 2015.12.20
This study evaluated the in-site compressive strength development of high-strength concrete developed for the mass structures under cold weather condition. Two mock-up wall specimens with
mass structures;high strength;compressive strength;mock-up
- KAIA, Ministry of land, infrastructure and transport R & D trends teport (plant). Ministry of Land, infrastruc-ture and Transport, 2013. 176 p.
- Barnett SJ, Soutsos MN, Bungey JH, Millard SG. Fast-track Construction with Slag Cement Concrete: Adiabatic Strength Development and Strength Prediction. ACI Materials Journal, 2007 July;104(4):388-96.
- Concrete association of finland, By 50 concrete code 2012. Helsinki(Finland) 2011, 215 p.
- ACI Committee 214, Guide for obtaining cores and interpreting compressive strength results (ACI 214. 4R-10). FA: American Concrete Institute; 2010. 17 p.
- KS F 2436, Testing method for time of setting of concrete mixtures by penetration resistance. Korea Industrial Standard, Seoul(Korea): Korean standards information center; 2012.
- American Society for Testing and Materials, Standard practice for estimating concrete strength by the maturity method (ASTM C 1074-11), PA: ASTM International; 2011. PA
- ACI Committee 301, Specifications for structural concrete (ACI 301-10). FA: American Concrete Institute; 2010. 77 p.
- Neville AM, Properties of Concrete. 4th ed. NY: AddisonWesley Longman; 1995. 884 p.
- Kim JK, Han SH, Park SK, Effect of Temperature and Aging on the Mechanical Properties of Concrete: part II. Prediction model. Cement and Concrete Research. 2002 July;32(7):1095-100. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0008-8846(02)00745-7
- Pinto RCA, Schindler AK, Unifiedmodeling of Setting and Strength Development. Cement and Concrete Research, 2010;40(1):58-65. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cemconres.2009.08.010
- Carino NJ, Tank RC, Maturity Functions for Concretes Made with Various Cements and Admixtures. ACI Materials Journal, 1992;89(2):188-96.
- Yang KH, Mun JS, Cho MS, Effect of Curing Temperature Histories on the Compressive Strength Development of High-strength Concrete. Advances in Materials Science and Engineering, 2015;2015 Article ID 965471, http://dx.doi.org /10.1155/2015/965471. https://doi.org/10.1155/2015/965471
Supported by : Korea Institute of Energy Technology Evaluation and Planning (KETEP)