- Volume 15 Issue 6
Technologies for reducing construction duration are key factors in nuclear power plant construction projects, as a reduction in construction duration at the construction phase leads to a reduction in construction cost and an increase in profits through the early operation of the nuclear power plant. To analyze the constructability of the height of single-layer placement of formwork for the Reactor Containment Building (RCB) exterior wall through lateral pressure according to the height of concrete placement, the deformation criteria for formwork, and a new form design, 'MIDAS GEN (hereinafter referred to as MIDAS)' is used in this study. The cost and workload of formwork are derived according to the unit of height of the RCB exterior wall. Based on the result, it was found that the higher the RCB exterior wall, the higher the material cost, and the less the construction duration and the less the total number of formwork layers. Based on this result, it is believed that the material cost and the construction duration can be appropriately determined according to the formwork height.
high-rise building;concrete work;formwork;reactor containment building(RCB)
- Park SH, Chae MJ, Han SH. Evaluation on the level of project Management of the Construction Firms. Korean Society of Civill Engineers. Proceedings of fall Annual Conference of the Korea Society of Civil Engineers; 2004 Oct 21; PyeongChang, Korea, Seoul (Korea): The Korea Society of Civil Engineers; 2004. p. 5132-7.
- Kim JY, Bang CJ, Lee BS, Kim SC. Analysis of Construction Technology Trends for Nuclear Power Plants Construction with New Construction Technology of Overseas Advanced Reactors. Proceedings of fall Annual Conference of the Architectural Institute of Korea; 2013 Oct 25; CHEONAN, Korea. Seoul(Korea) 2013. p.757-8
- Huh YK, Lim JH, Kim KU, Ahn YC, Oh JH. Reinforced-Concrete Works Productivity and Influence Factor Analysis on Nuclear-Power-Plant Project. Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea. 2014 May 8;14(4):314-21
- Seo KS, Kim DH, Guem DS, Weong HY. geonchug gujo gisul sahoeji[Structural Engineers Association]. Seoul (Korea): The Korean Structural Engineers Association; 2004; p. 14
- Kim HS, Hong SI, Kang NG. Structural Bearing Capacity Evaluation of Wall Form System using Double Insulation Material and Metal Web. Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea. 2007 Mar;23(3); p. 29-63
- Kim C, Oh SJ, Yoo SH, Lee KS, Shin SW. An Study on The Economic Evaluation of Reinforced Concrete Structure According to Reduction of Form Setting Period. Proceedings of spring Annual Conference of the Architectural Institute of Korea;2004 Apr 24; Seoul (Korea). Seoul (Korea) 2004. p.415-428
- Kim JH. An assessment of field applicable of System Form for Reducing of the Duration. Proceedings of fall Annual Conference of the Architectural Institute of Korea;2006 Oct 26; Daegu(Korea), Seoul(Korea) 2006. p.437-40
- Huh, YK, Lim JH, Kim KU, Ahn YC, Oh JH. Reinforced-Concrete Works Productivity and Influence Factor Analysis on Nuclear-Power-Plant Project. Journal of the Korea Institute of Building Construction. 2014 Aug ;14(4):314-21 https://doi.org/10.5345/JKIBC.2014.14.4.314
- Yi HB, Lee JK, Kang TI. A Seismic Stability Design by the KEPIC Code of Main Pipe in Reactor Containment Building of a Nuclear Power Plant. Journal of the Korea Society for Precision Engineering. 2011 Feb ; 28(2) p.233-38
- Korea Concrete Institute. Concrete Standard Specification. Seoul(Korea): Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and transport( Korea); 2009 Sep. 358 p. Report No.:11-1611000-000789-14
- Korea Temporary Equipment Association. Temporary Construction Standard Specification. Seoul(Korea):Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and transport(Korea); 2014 Aug. 365 p. Report No.:11-1613000-000399-01
Supported by : Kyonggi University's Graduate