- Volume 29 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Development of Benchmark Index of LoS for Asset Management of Water Treatment Facilities
정수시설 자산관리 LoS분석 벤치마크지수 개발
Nam, Youngwook;Hyun, Inhwan;Lee, Chulsung;Chun, Mingyu;Kim, Mincheol;Kim, Dooil
- Received : 2015.11.02
- Accepted : 2015.12.10
- Published : 2015.12.15
Since aged water treatment facilities could threaten the sustainable water supply, asset management system has been adopted for their systematic management. Level of Service(LoS) is one of critical components of asset management and could be quantified through benchmark index(BMI). Water supplier could estimate consumer's satisfaction and their performance through BMI to improve the LoS. We developed BMI for water treatment facilities from customer's satisfaction survey. BMI, represented with the Total Service Score(TSS), was assessed with water quality, water pressure, taste and odor, water rate, and service quality with weighing factors. BMI could, further, be used to assist the analysis of the life cycle cost to increase the unit of LoS.
Water treatment facility;Asset management;Level of service;Benchmark index;Life cycle cost
- Barker, R. M., Puckett, J. A., American Association of State Highway and Trasportation Officials, (2007). Design of highway bridges based on AASHTO LRFD Bridge Design Specifications, 00766664, pp.1169.
- Cheong, E. S. (2002). A Study on the Factors Effect's Perceived Expectation Level of Service, Master's Thesis, Dankook University, Republic of Korea.
- Cho, M. Y., Chae, M. J., Kim, J. R., Lee, G., Park, J. W., KOREA INSTITUTE of CIVIL ENGINEERING and BUILDING TECHNOLOGY, (2009). Development of Water and Wastewater Pipeline Total Asset Management System, No.2, pp.137-157.
- Coughlan, A. T., Anderson, E., Stern, L. W., El-Ansary, A. l., (2001). Marketing Channels, 6, 131.
- Gang, H. A., (2006). Gap analysis of the demand and supply of the home based service for the elderly, Master's Thesis, Dankook University, Republic of Korea.
- Kinoshita, E., Nakanishi, M., (1999). Proposal of new AHP model in light of dominant relationship among alternatives, Journal of the Operations Research Society of Japan-Keiei Kagaku, 42(2), 180-197. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0453-4514(99)80014-3
- Kinoshita, E., Sekitani, K., Shi, J., (2002). Journal of Operations Research Society of Japan, Vol.45, No.2, 198-213. https://doi.org/10.15807/jorsj.45.198
- Lee, H. D., (2010). Study on the Advanced Water Treatment and Satisfaction Mechanism of Tap Water, Doctor's Thesis, Keimyung University, Republic of Korea.
- National waterwork information system, water quality of water treatment plant (2015). http://www.waternow.go.kr/openPage.do?OPENCODE=PG_WDATA01 (December 8, 2015).
- Park, H. J., (2012). A Dual QFD Approach for Benchmarking Service Quality, Master's Thesis, Seoul National University, Republic of Korea.
- Park, J. M., (2004). A Study on the Changing Handset Marketing Channels and Suggested Improvements Using GAP Analysis, Master's Thesis, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology.
- Saaty. T. L., (1988). What is the analytic hierarchy process?, Springer Berlin Heidelberg, pp.109-121.
- Saaty. T. L., (1990). How to make a decision : the analytic hierarchy process, European journal of operational research, 48(1), 9-26. https://doi.org/10.1016/0377-2217(90)90057-I
- Skanata, D., Byrd, D. M., (2007). Computational Models of Risks to Infrastructure, The North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), pp.3-226.
Supported by : 환경부