- Volume 14 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Development of a Design Support Program for Pivot Points of Working Devices in Construction Equipment using Planar Multi-body Dynamic Analysis
평면 다물체 동역학 해석을 이용한 건설장비 작업장치의 링크 피봇점 설계 지원 프로그램 개발
- Received : 2015.08.13
- Accepted : 2015.10.02
- Published : 2015.12.31
For designing working devices of construction equipment, it is necessary to consider not only sufficient working ability but also available working range. Therefore, it is important to select the appropriate pivot positions of links. This paper presents a study on selection of pivot points of links used in construction equipment. To analyze the effect of each pivot point, a design program for pivot selection is developed. A conventional pivot design method requires a complicated process because it needs to create a certain working position manually to evaluate its performance. However, the developed program includes an automatic link assembly algorithm; thus, the working device can easily be analyzed by using pivot information of links. The developed program also included a kinematic/static analysis module and characteristic analysis algorithms. Therefore, it is possible to easily analyze a working device model created through the automatic assembly algorithm, whereby users can easily analyze the effect of each link pivot point for the actual product design.
Working Device;Automatic Assembly Algorithm;Design Pivot Point
- Jung, E. I., Kim, B. H., Ryu, K. H., Kim, D. K. and Lee, S. H., "Flow Performance Analysis of Hydraulic Driven Super-Charger for Excavator," Proc. KSMPE Autumn Conf. 2010, pp. 199-200, 2010.
- Park, H. K., Kim, T. S., Jang, Y. Y. and Lee, J. C., "Structural Analysis Of The Electric Type Mini-Excavators," Proc. KSMPE Autumn Conf. 2014, pp. 114, 2014.
- Han, M. S. and Jo, J. W., "Study on Fatigue Durability Analysis of Poclain Bucket" J. Korean Soc. Manuf. Process Eng., Vol. 12, No. 2, pp. 8-13, 2013.
- Oh, K. S., Yun, S., Kim, H., Ko, K. and Yi, K., "Development and Validation of Wheel Loader Simulation Model," Trans. Korean Soc. Mech. Eng. A., Vol. 37, No. 5, pp. 601-607, 2013. https://doi.org/10.3795/KSME-A.2013.37.5.601
- Shin, K. H., Lee, S., Yoo, Y. and Kim, J., "Coupled Linkage System Optimization for Minimum Power Consumption," J. Mech. Sci. Technol., Vol. 26, No. 2, pp. 1099-1106, 2012. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12206-011-1215-0
- Han, Y. H. and Kim, J. W., "Optimal design of pin-point position of wheel loader Z-bar linkage," Proc. KSPE Spring Conf., pp. 1045-1046. 2012.
- Cho, J. U. and Han, M. S., "Structural Analysis on Door Hinge of Car," J. Korean Soc. Manuf. Process Eng., Vol. 9 No.2, pp. 33-39, 2010.
- Park, J. D., Kim, S. Y., Han, M. S. and Jeon, E. C., "Application of Automatic Design Program for Aspheric Lens Design" J. Korean Soc. Manuf. Process Eng., Vol. 6, No. 3, pp. 3-8, 2007.
- So, J. D., Jung, S. W., Kwon, S. G., Park, J. M., Choi, W. S., Kim, J. S. and Jeon, E. C., "Development of Automative Program for Designing Involute Spur Gear" J. Korean Soc. Manuf. Process Eng., Vol. 12, No. 6, pp. 142-151, 2013.
- Nikravesh. P. E., Computer-Aided Analysis of Mechanical System, Prentice-Hall. Inc, pp. 119-140, 1988.
- Ryu, C. Y., "Optimal Location of Joints in Wheel Loader based on Dynamic Analysis Program," A Thesis for a Master's degree, Pusan National University, Republic of Korea, 2014.
- Park, H. G., Jang, J. S., Yoo, W. S., Kim, M. S., Lee, H. J. and Ryu, C. Y., "Analysis of Wheel Loader Capacity via Multibody Dynamics Analysis", Proc. KSME 2014 Fall Annual Meeting, pp. 329-330, 2014.
- Haug. E. J., Computer Aided Kinematics and Dynamics of Mechanical System : Basic Methods, Allyn & Bacon, pp. 49-111, 1989.
- FunctionBay, RecurDyn v8.2 Help, FunctionBay Inc., 2013.
- A Study on the Determination of the Tip-Over Stability of High Place Operation Car Using Multibody Dynamics Program and ZMP vol.17, pp.2, 2018, https://doi.org/10.14775/ksmpe.2018.17.2.145
Supported by : 현대중공업