- Volume 14 Issue 6
The thickness of a stable and economical frame has been designed in order to reduce costs. Therefore, this study applied structural analysis and vibration analysis based on a comparison of the thicknesses of frames. Four types of frames (1mm, 2mm, 3mm, and 5mm) were modeled on a bicycle frame that has a length of 842mm, a width of 100mm, and a height of 400.5mm, and all of these frames generated the stress and maximum deformation amount in the state and around the saddle. The maximum stress shown was 25.732 MPa in 1mm, 11.79 MPa in 2mm, and 8.2015 MPa in 3mm, and the maximum deformation amount shown was 0.063611mm in 1mm, 0.031978mm in 2mm, and 0.022319mm in 3mm. The natural frequency of the frame thicknesses 1mm, 2mm, and 3mm was estimated as within 270 Hz. The critical frequency of conditions of 3mm was the biggest at 118.1Hz compared with the 3-mm model; thus, 3mm was shown to have the most satisfactory resistance.
자전거 프레임;모달 해석;주응력;진동수
- Bae, W. R, Shin, D. W, Shim, B. K. Kim, B. M. Shin, S. I. and Kwon, Y. K., "Development of Loca-lization Bicycle Frame Using A1 6061," Proc. KSPE Spring Conf., pp. 853- 854, 2010.
- Lee, Y. H, Kim, S. I, Suh, M. W, Son, H. S. and Kim, S. H., "Linearized Dynamic Analysis of a Four-wheel steering Vehicle," Trans. Korean Soc. Automo. Eng., Vol. 2, No. 5, pp. 101-109, 1994.
- Cho, J. U. and Han, M. S., "Structural Strength Analysis of shock Absorber," J. Korean Soc. Manuf. Process Eng., Vol. 9, No. 2, pp. 53-59, 2010.
- Hur, J. W., "Study on Fatigue Life Estimation for Aircraft Engine Support Structure," Trans. Korean Soc. Mech. Eng., Vol. 34, No. 11, pp. 1555-1784, 2010. https://doi.org/10.3795/KSME-A.2010.34.11.1555
- Swanson, J., ANSYS 12.0, ANSYS Inc, U.S.A, 2009.
- Kim, K. J., Jung, M. R., Kim, Y. T., Baek, K. Y. and Lee, J. H., "Inelastic Nonlinear Analysis of Arch Truss and Space Truss Structures," J. Korean Assoc. Spat. Struct., Vol. 8, No. 5, pp. 47-58, 2008.
- Yoon, S. W. and Park, Y., "Comparison of Natural Frequency of Domestic and Foreign Long-spaned Structure," J. Korean Assoc. Spat. Struct., Vol. 9, No. 3, pp. 79-85, 2009.
- Cho, J. U. and Han, M. S., "Structural Strength Analysis according to the Configuration of Speaker Placer with Wall Hanger Type," J. Korean Soc. Manuf. Process Eng., Vol. 12, No. 1, pp. 1-8, 2013.
- Han, M. S. and Cho, J. U., "Structural Safety Analysis on Bicycle Suspension Seat Post," J. Korean Soc. Manuf. Process Eng., Vol. 11, No. 4, pp. 72-81, 2012.