- Volume 25 Issue 6
This s paper presents characteristics Analysis of Outer Rotor type BLDC Motor. To reduce the cogging torque and to make the high back EMF constant of the motor, Not only magnetization directions of a permanent magnet are investigated, but also a tooth chamfer of a stator is optimized. The design and analysis results are verified with experimental results.
BLDC motor;cogging torque;response surface method;optimal design;finite element method
- C. C. Hwang, P. L. Li, C. T. Liu, and C. Chen, IET on Electric Power Applications 6, 385 (2012). https://doi.org/10.1049/iet-epa.2011.0267
- J. R. Hendershot Jr., TJE Miller, Design of Brushless Permanent- Magnet Motors, Magna Physics Publishing and Clarendon Press (1994).
- S. J. Lee, S. I. Kim, J. P. Hong, B. Y. Song, and J. W. Park, Proc. of the ICEMS Conf. 1, 1242 (2010).
- R. H. Myers, Response Surface Methodology, John Wiley & Sons (1995).
- D. C. Mongomery, Design and Analysis of Experiments, John Wiley & Sons (2001).
- N. Umadevi, M. Balaji, and V. Kamaraj, Proc. of the ICEES Conf. 1, 122 (2014).
Supported by : 오산대학교