- Volume 25 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Analysis of the Effect of Manufacturing Tolerance on Induction Motor Performance by Univariate Dimension Reduction Method
단변수 차원 감소법을 이용한 제작 공차가 유도전동기 성능에 미치는 영향력 분석
- Received : 2015.11.17
- Accepted : 2015.12.03
- Published : 2015.12.31
This paper introduces a probabilistic analysis method in order to analyze the effect of manufacturing tolerance on induction motor performance occurring in massive production. The univariate dimension reduction method is adapted to predict probabilistic characteristics of a performance function due to certain probabilistic distributions of design variables. Moreover, the sensitivity information on mean and variance of the performance function is estimated, and then the effect of randomness of individual design variables on the probability performance function is analyzed. The effectiveness and accuracy of the method is investigated with a mathematical model and an induction motor.
motor;univariate dimension reduction method;probabilistic performance function;manufacturing tolerance
- D. Kim, Ph. D. Thesis, Kyungpook National University, Korea (2014).
- B. Ju, Ph. D. Thesis, Kore Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, Korea (2008).
- S. Rahman and H. Xu, Probab. Eng. Mech. 19, 393 (2004). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.probengmech.2004.04.003
- I. Lee, K. Choi, and L. Do, David Gorsich, IEEE Trans. Magn. 86, 1550 (2008).
- S. Lee and W. Chen, Struct Multidisc Optim. 37, 239 (2009). https://doi.org/10.1007/s00158-008-0234-7
- S. H. Lee and B. M. Kwak, Struct. Multidisc. Optim. 39, 227 (2009). https://doi.org/10.1007/s00158-008-0328-2
- D. Kim, N. Choi, C. Lee, and D.-H. Kim, IEEE Trans. Magn. 51, 3 (2015). https://doi.org/10.1109/TMAG.2015.2498210
- A. Haldar and S. Mahadevan, Probability, Reliability, and Statistical Method in Engineering Design, Jogn Wiley & Sons, Now York (2000).
- K. J. Park, D. H. Koo, and J. Lee, Int. Conf. ICEMS 61 (2008).
- A. E. Fitzgerald, C. Kingsley Jr., and S. D. Umans, Electric Machinery, McGraw-Hill, Now York (2003).
- MagNet User's Manual, Infolytica Corporation, Quebec, Canada (2008).
- Prediction of Probabilistic Distribution of a Loudspeaker's Performance Due to Manufacturing Tolerances by Performance Moment Integration Method vol.26, pp.3, 2016, https://doi.org/10.4283/JKMS.2016.26.3.081
Supported by : 한국연구재단