- Volume 10 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
Quasi-public operating Bus nature of the public interest as a moral hazard - Game theoretical approach as the Yeosu area cases
도덕적 해이로서 공익적 성격의 버스운송 체계 - 여수 시내버스 사례에 대한 게임이론적 접근
- Received : 2015.09.30
- Accepted : 2015.11.23
- Published : 2015.11.30
As examples of the region's transition to quasi-public goods a previous stage of full public goods also extremely limited in research. However, in this way can it compensate for this paper as a system to minimize moral hazard by electronic information and communication systems focused on safety in accordance with the methods and gave public goods introduction of grafting of electronic information systems played the Yeosu area to specific cases I went to the deployment.
Game Theory;Industrial Safe;Quasi-Public Operating;Moral Hazard;Public Good(s)
- H. Jung, Y. Ko, C. Li, and K. Lee, "Study on precise positioning using hybrid track circuit system in metro," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 8, no. 3, 2013, pp. 471-477. https://doi.org/10.13067/JKIECS.2013.8.3.471
- C. Kim, B. Kim, and S. Lee, "A study on the necessity of integrated radio networks for domestic railways," In Proc. Fall Conf. of The Korea Society for Railway, Jeju, Korea, Oct. 2011, pp. 2808-2813.
- J. Choi, K. Kim, Y. Kim, S. Kim, and Y. Choi, "Review of domestic foreign integrated wireless network for railways," In Proc. Spring Conf. of the Korea Society for Railway, Mokpo, Korea, May 2012, pp. 1320-1324.
- Y. Song, Y. Kim, and J. Baek, "Development of integrated wireless network for railway," J. of the Korean Society for Railway, vol. 16, no. 6, 2013, pp. 551-557. https://doi.org/10.7782/JKSR.2013.16.6.551
- H. Yun, K. Lee, D. Yang, S. Oh, H. Jung, and S. Ryou, "A study on the development of train control system data transmission technology uisng a wireless mesh," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 7, no. 1, 2011, pp. 149-156.
- M. Liem and V. B. Mendiratta, "Mission critical communication networks for railways," Bell Labs Technical J., vol. 16, no. 3, 2011, pp. 29-46. https://doi.org/10.1002/bltj.20520
- S. Lee and S. Kim, "A study of wireless communication network constructing policy plan for a efficient railroad system infrastructure," J. of the Korean Society for Railway, vol. 16, no. 4, 2013, pp. 262-271. https://doi.org/10.7782/JKSR.2013.16.4.262
- C. Lee, "Train Location and Control using Spread Spectrum Radio Communications," United States Patent, no. 5420883, May 30, 1995.
- D. Yang, C. Li, and K. Lee, "A Study on Hybrid Track Circuit Tag Recognition Enhancement," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 9, no. 4, 2014, pp. 537-542. https://doi.org/10.13067/JKIECS.2014.9.4.537
- J. Hong, C. Hwang, and C. Choi, "The Relationship of U-Traffic Service Quality and User Satisfaction," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 10, no 5, 2015, pp. 1049-1057. https://doi.org/10.13067/JKIECS.2015.10.9.1049
- H. Gwon, "local public transport & bus Quasi-public operation," Yeosu civil corporations, 67th civic debate Kit, Jun. 2008.
Supported by : 광주대학교