- Volume 10 Issue 11
스마트 기기를 활용한 다매체 119신고서비스의 도입으로 소방관들은 감정노동에 더욱 노출되게 되었다. 본 연구는 이러한 소방관의 높아진 감정노동 수준이 직무만족에 미치는 영향을 알아보기 위하여 수행되었다. 그 결과 소방관의 감정노동수준이 높을수록 직무 스트레스(
- S. Han, Occupation Status of emotional labor, Korea Research Institute for Vocational Education & Training, Sejong Korea, Sep, 2015.
- A. R. Hochschild, The Managed Heart : Commercialization of Human Feeling, University of California Press, London England, 1983.
- B. Park, "The relationship of emotion labor with professional quality of life in general hospital personnels," Doctor's thesis, Chosun University, 2012.
- H. Kim, Bo. Lee, J. Hwang, M. Lee, B. Na, and J. Lee,"The level of emotional labor among workers in one university hospital," Korean J. of health policy &administration, vol.22, no.1, 2012, pp.129-144. https://doi.org/10.4332/KJHPA.2012.22.1.129
- S. Ryu and J. Cho, "Relationship between stress and job satisfaction of fire-fighters,"the J. of korea Contents Association, vol.9, no.12, 2009, pp.270-278.
- H Kim,"Occupational diseases produced by emotional labor," Hanyang medical review, vol.30, no.4, 2010, pp.284-289. https://doi.org/10.7599/hmr.2010.30.4.284
- S. Kim,"A Study on the Factors that affecting Job Satisfaction :Focused on Moderating Effect of Emotional Labor & Job Expertise," Doctor's thesis, KonKuk University, 2012.
- J. Morris and D. Feldman,"The dimensions, antecedents, and consequences of emotional labor," Academy of Management Review, vo.21, no.4, 1996, pp.986-1010. https://doi.org/10.5465/amr.1996.9704071861
- H. Jo, "Work Stress and Satisfaction of Emergency Medical TechniciansWorking in National Emergency Management Agency and Hospital," Korean J. Occup. Health Nurs, vol.22, no.4, 2013, pp.295-304. https://doi.org/10.5807/kjohn.2013.22.4.295
- N. Choi and J. Kim,"A Study on the Job Stress and Job Satisfaction of Fire Fighters,"Doctor's thesis, Wonkwang University, 2012.
- H. Park, S. Ryu, B. Kim, I. Chun, and M. Kim,"The Associated Domains of Job Stress for the Depression among Local Public Officials," J. of korea institute of electronic communication science, vol.8, no.9, 2013, pp.1373-1381. https://doi.org/10.13067/JKIECS.2013.8.9.1373
- H. Go,"The influence of emotional labor on work-related sickness absence and job satisfaction experience in korea employees," Master's thesis, Ajou University, 2011.
- K. Kim, J. Kim, and S. Kim,"Influences of Job Stressors on Psychosocial Well-being, Fatigue and Sleep Sufficiency among Firefighters," Korean J Occup Environ Med, vol.18, no.3, 2006, pp.232-245.
- J. An,"Effect of Administrative Public Servants' Participation in the Leisure Activites on Job Satisfaction," Master's thesis, Sejong University, 2006.
- Y. Seo and K. Sung, "Relation of Emotional Labor, Job Involvement, and Job Satisfaction forNurses in Long-term Care Facilities," J. of Korean Gerontol Nurs, vol.13, no.3, 2011, pp.196-203.
- S. Wi and Y. Yi, "Influence of emotion labor on job satisfaction, intend to leave, and nursing performance of clinic nurses," J. of korean academy of nursing administration, vol.18, no.3, 2012, pp.310-319. https://doi.org/10.11111/jkana.2012.18.3.310
- H. Kim and H. Jung,"Statistical Analysis of Water Quality in a Land-based Fish Farm," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Science, vol.5, no.6, 2010, pp.637-644.
- B. Chung, J. Shin and U. Cho,"Development of 119 Integrated Emergency Management System Training Simulator System," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Science, vol. 10, no. 4, 2015, pp.475-482.