- Volume 28 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
A Study on Parallax Registration for User Location on the Transparent Display using the Kinect Sensor
키넥트 센서를 활용한 투명 디스플레이에서의 사용자 위치에 대한 시계 정합 연구
- Received : 2015.10.10
- Accepted : 2015.11.18
- Published : 2015.12.29
International Hydrographic Organization(IHO) adopted standard S-100 as the international standard Geographic Information System(GIS) that can be generally used in the maritime sector. Accordingly, the next-generation system to support navigation information based on GIS standard technology has being developed. AR based navigation information system that supported navigation by overlapping navigation information on the CCTV image has currently being developed. In this study, we considered the application of a transparent display as a method to support efficiently this system. When a transparent display applied, the image distortion caused by using a wide-angle lens for parallax secure, and the disc s, and demonstrated the applicability of the technology by developing a prototype.
transparent display;parallax registration;augmented reality
- Hill, A., Schiefer, J., Wilson, J., Davidson, B., Gandy, M., Maclntyre, B. (2011) Virtual Transparency: Introducing Parallax View into Video See-through AR, IEEE international Symposium on Mixed and Augmented Reality, pp.239-240
- Hirakawa, M., Koike, S. (2004) A Collaborative Augmented Reality System using Transparent Display, IEEE International Symposium on Multimedia Software Engineering, pp.410-416.
- Kim, H.S. (2010) Shipping Statics Handbook, Korea Maritime Institute.
- Lee, J.M., Olwal, A., Ishii, H., Boulanger, C. (2013) SpaceTop: Intergrating 2D and Spatial 3D Interactions in a See-through Desktop Environment. Proceedings of the SIGCHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems, pp.189-192.
- Lee, J.M., Lee, K.H., Kim, D.S. (2013) Image Ananlysis Module for AR-based Navigation Information Display, The Korean Society of Ocean Engineers, 27(3), pp.22-28.
- Microsoft Kinect. [Online] Available: https://dev.windows.com/ko-kr/kinect [Accessed October 2, 2015].
- Zhang, Z. (2000) A Flexible New Technique for Camera Calibration, IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, 22(11), pp.1330-1334. https://doi.org/10.1109/34.888718
Grant : 국제 해양 GIS 표준기술 기반 차세대 항행 정보지원 시스템 기술개발
Supported by : 지식경제부