- Volume 28 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Prediction of Heavy-Weight Floor Impact Sound in Multi-unit House using Finite Element Analysis
유한요소해석을 이용한 공동주택의 중량충격음 예측
Mun, Dae-Ho;Lee, Sang-Hyun;Hwang, Jae-Seung;Baek, Gil-Ok;Park, Hong-Gun
- Received : 2015.10.19
- Accepted : 2015.11.17
- Published : 2015.12.29
In this study floor impact noise and structure acceleration response of bare concrete slabs were predicted by using Finite Element Analysis(FEA). Prediction results were compared with experimental results to prove the accuracy of numerical model. Acoustic absorption were addressed by using panel impedance coefficients with frequency characteristics and structural modal damping of numerical model were applied by modal testing results and analysis of prediction and test results. By using frequency response function, the floor acceleration and acoustic pressure responses for various impact sources were calculated at the same time. In the FEA, the natural frequencies and the shapes of vibration and acoustic modes can be estimated through the eigen-value analysis, and it can be visually seen the vibration and sound pressure field and the contribution of major modes.
finite element method;FEM;heavy weight impact sound;frequency response function
- Baek, G.O., Mun, D.H., Han, H.K., Park, H.G. (2015) Analysis of Heavy-weight Floor Impact Noise and Vibration of Concrete Slabs in a Residential Building, The World Congress on Advances in Structural Engineering and Mechanics.
- Cremer, L., Heckl, M., Petersson, B.A.T. (2005) Structure-Borne Sound: Structural Vibrations and Sound Radiation at Audio Frequencies, 3rd Edition, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, pp.461-464.
- Fahy, F., Gardonio, P. (2007) Sound and Structural Vibration(Radiation, Trasmission and Response), Second Edition, ELSEVIER, pp.26-29.
- Jeong, J.H., Lee, B.K., Yeon, J.O., Jeon, J.Y. (2014) Floor Impact Sound Pressure Level Characteristics by the Change of Reverberation Time in Mock-up Test Rooms, Trans. Korean Soc. Noise & Vib. Eng., 24, pp.339-347. https://doi.org/10.5050/KSNVE.2014.24.4.339
- Lyon, R.H., Maidanik, G. (1962) Power Flow Between Linearly Coupled Oscillators, Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, 34, pp.623-639. https://doi.org/10.1121/1.1918177
- LMS International Numerical Acoustics Theoretical Manual, LMS Engineering Innovation.
- Mun, D.H., Park, H.G., Hwang, J.S. (2014) Prediction of Concrete Slab Acceleration and Floor Impact Noise Using Frequency Response Function, Trans. Korean Soc. Noise & Vib. Eng., 24(6), pp.483-492. https://doi.org/10.5050/KSNVE.2014.24.6.483
- Mun, D.H., Park, H.G., Hwang, J.S., Hong, G.H, Im, J.H (2012) Numerical Analysis of Heavy-weight Impact Noise for Apartment Units Considering Acoustic Mode, Trans. Korean Soc. Noise & Vib. Eng., 22(7), pp.676-684. https://doi.org/10.5050/KSNVE.2012.22.7.676
Supported by : 국토교통부