- Volume 28 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Measurement of Transfer Length for a Seven-Wire Strand with FBG Sensors
FBG 센서를 이용한 강연선 전달길이 측정
- Lee, Seong-Cheol (Department of NPP Engineering, KEPCO International Nuclear Graduate School) ;
- Choi, Song-Yi (Department of Marine and Civil Engineering, Chonnam National Univ.) ;
- Shin, Kyung-Joon (Department of Civil Engineering, Chungnam National Univ.) ;
- Kim, Jae-Min (Department of Marine and Civil Engineering, Chonnam National Univ.) ;
- Lee, Hwan-Woo (Department of Civil Engineering, Pukyung National Univ.)
- 이성철 (국제원자력대학원대학교 원자력산업학과) ;
- 최송이 (전남대학교 해양토목공학과) ;
- 신경준 (충남대학교 토목공학과) ;
- 김재민 (전남대학교 해양토목공학과) ;
- 이환우 (부경대학교 토목공학과)
- Received : 2015.10.26
- Accepted : 2015.11.25
- Published : 2015.12.29
In this paper, an experimental program has been conducted to investigate transfer length in high strength concrete members pretensioned through a seven-wire strand with FBG sensors. To measure transfer length, five members were fabricated, which had a length of 3 m and a cross-section of
Supported by : 국토교통부
- ACI Committee 318 (2011) Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete (ACI 318-11) and Commentary, American Concrete Institute, Farmington Hills, MI, USA.
- Balazs, G.L. (1992) Transfer Control of Prestressing Strands, PCI J., 37, pp.60-71. https://doi.org/10.15554/pcij.11011992.60.71
- Barnes, R.W., Grove, J.W., Burns, N.H. (2006) Experimental Assessment of Factors Affecting Transfer Length, ACI Struct. J., 100, pp.740-748.
- Kim, J.M., Kim, H.W., Kim, Y.S., Kim, J.W., Yun, C.B. (2008) A Methodology for Monitoring Prestressed Force of Bridges Using OFS-embedded Stand, J. Comput. Struct. Eng. Inst. Korea, 21(3), pp.287-294.
- Kim, J.M., Kim, H.W., Park, Y.H., Kim, Y.S. (2010) Tension Monitoring of a Prestressing Strand for Concrete Bridge using In-Tendon FBG Sensors, Proc. IABMAS-2010, pp.205-210.
- Kim, J.M., Kim, H.W., Park, Y.H., Yang, I.H., Kim, Y.S. (2012) FBG Sensors Encapsulated into 7-Wire Steel Strand for Tension Monitoring of a Prestressing Tendon, Adv. Struct. Eng., 15(6), pp.907-918. https://doi.org/10.1260/1369-43126.96.36.1997
- Lau, K.T. (2003) Fibre-Optic Sensors and Smart Composites for Concrete Applications, Mag. Concr. Res., 55(1), pp.19-34. https://doi.org/10.1680/macr.2003.55.1.19
- Ministry of Land, Transport and Maritime Affairs (2012) The Revision of Structural Concrete Design Code, p.342
- Mitchell, D., Cook, W.D., Khan, A.A., Tham, T. (1993) Influence of High Strength Concrete on Transfer and Development Length of Prestressing Strand, PCI J., 38, pp.52-66.
- Oh, B.H., Kim, E.S. (2000) Realistic Evaluation of Transfer Lengths in Pretensioned, Prestressed Concrete Members, ACI Struct. J., 97, pp.821-830.
- Park, H., Cho, J.-Y. (2014) Bond-Slip-Strain Relationship in Transfer Zone of Pretensioned Concrete Elements, ACI Struct. J., 111, pp.503-513.
- Park, H., Din, Z.U., Cho, J.-Y. (2012) Methodological Aspects in the Measurement of Strand Transfer Length in Pretensioned Concrete, ACI Struct. J., 109, pp.625-634.
- Ren, L., Li, H.N., Sun, L., Li, D.S. (2005) Development of Tube-Packaged FBG Strain Sensor and Application in the Vibration Experiment of Submarine Pipeline Model. SPIE Proc., pp.98-103.
- Russell, B.W., Burns, N.H. (1993) Design Guidelines for Transfer, Development and Debonding of Large Diameter Seven Wire Strands in Pretensioned Concrete Gierders, FHWA/TX-93+1210-5F, Cener for Transportation Research, the University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX, USA, 200.
- Russell, B.W., Burns, N.H. (1997) Measurement of Transfer Lengths on Pretensioned Concrete Elements, J. Struct. Eng., ASCE, 123, pp.541-549. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9445(1997)123:5(541)
- Udd, E. (1996) Fiber Optic Smart Structures, John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Zia, P., Mostafa, T. (1977) Development Length of Prestressing Strands, PCI J., 22, pp.54-65. https://doi.org/10.15554/pcij.09011977.54.65
- Construction Condition and Damage Monitoring of Post-Tensioned PSC Girders Using Embedded Sensors vol.17, pp.8, 2017, https://doi.org/10.3390/s17081843
- Damage Detection with FBG Sensors for Pre-Stress Concrete Girders vol.737, pp.1662-9795, 2017, https://doi.org/10.4028/www.scientific.net/KEM.737.454
- Fundamental Experiment to Verify the Resolution of Hetero-core Fiber Optic Sensor for the Prestress Measurement vol.31, pp.5, 2018, https://doi.org/10.7734/COSEIK.2018.31.5.259