- Volume 20 Issue 4
The object of this study is a deriving the relations according to the measuring locations between the chemiluminescence and the flame state at commercial burner. In this study, the flame chemiluminescence of the flame of commercial burner is measured using a photomultiplier tube and the optical band-pass filter. In addition, the contour of the chemiluminescence of the flame is measured using the common CCD camera and the optical band-pass filters, and the acquired images is converted by the simple image processing as a matrix form. The results showed that certain relationship between optical data and equivalence ratio exists, and the contour according to the measuring location of the flame chemiluminescence is different by equivalence ratio.
Flame chemiluminescence;Turbulent flame;Equivalence ratio;Combustion;Image processing
- Sewon Kim, Chang Yeop Lee, Minjun Kwon, "Real-time Integrated control system to improve boiler efficiency," Research of Energy Efficiency & Resources, Annual report, 2013.
- Y. Ikeda., J. Kojima., T. Nakajima., F. Akamatsu., M. Katsuki., "Measurement of the Local Flamefront Structure of Turbulent Premixed Flames by Local Chemiluminescence," Proc. of the Combustion Institute, Vol.28, 2000, pp. 343-350. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0082-0784(00)80229-5
- T. M. Muruganandam., B. Kim., R. Olsen., M. Patel., B. Roming., J. M. Seizman, "Chemiluminescence Based Sensor for Turbine Engines", Proc. 39th Aerospace Sciences Meeting & Exhibit 2003.
- B. Higgins., M. Q. McQuay., F. Lacas., J. C. Rolon., N. Darabiga., S. Candel., "Systematic Measurements of OH Chemiluminescence for Fuellean, High-pressure, Premixed, Laminar Flames," Fuel Vol.80, 2001, pp. 67-74. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0016-2361(00)00069-7
J. Kohima., Y. Ikeda., T. Nakajima., "Spatially Resolved Measurement of OH*, CH*, and
$C_2$* Chemiluminescence in the Reaction Zone of Laminar Methane/air Premixed Flames," Proc. of the Combustion Institute, Vol.28, 2000, pp. 1757-1764. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0082-0784(00)80577-9
- Sewon Kim, Chang Yeop Lee, Minjun Kwon, "An Experimental Study on the Measurement of Fuel to Air Ratio Using Flame Chemiluminescence", World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology Energy and Power Engineering Vol:0, No: 12, 2013.
연구 과제 주관 기관 : 한국에너지 기술평가원(KETEP)