- Volume 27 Issue 6
The study was conducted to develop the Practical STEAM education Model. To achieve the goal, we did analysis advanced research, comprehensive review of literature, consultation with research team. As a result, the Practical STEAM education Model is consisted as follow; integrated subjects, object, value and aim, curriculum(method, assessment). The result has defined the concept and theoretical framework of STEAM education curriculum as application aspects, it would help to develop the program with STEAM education curriculum. Later in this study is to develop programs and organize. and It intends to become the base to be able to interest and interest in science education by structured around the status of problems that can be found in the life of around themes STEAM.
STEAM education;Curriculum reconstruction;The practical STEAM education model
- Cho, Soo-Hyun․Park, Chang-Un(2013). The analysis on degree of concerns for STEAM education of elementary school teacher, JFMSE, 25(3), 743-755. https://doi.org/10.13000/JFMSE.2013.25.3.743
- Choe, jeong-hun․Shin, young-jun․Jeon, young-seo k․Gang, seong-ju․Kim, jin-su, Yun, tae-hyeon․ Huang, buk-gi․Hong zun-e(2011). A study on the action plans for STEAM education Korea Foundation for the advancement of Science & Creativity.
- Choi, Yu-Hyun․Noh, Jin-Ah․Lee, Bong-U․Moon, Dae-Young․Lee, Myoung-Hoon․Chang, Young-Chu l․Park, Gi-Moo․Son, Da-Mi․Lim, Yun-Jin․ Lee, Eun-Sang(2012). Development of STEAM curriculum model for cultivating of creative and integratvie thing person, Journal of The Korean Technology Education Association, 12(3). 63-87.
- Geum, Young Choong․Bae, Seon A(2012). The recognition and needs of elementary school teachers about STEAM education. Korean Institute of Industrial Educator, 37(2), 57-75.
- Jo, Hyang-Sook(2012). An Applications STEAM education through the understanding of the field, The Korean Educational Development Institute, Issue Paper 2012(2), OR 2012-02-02.
- Kang, seo-hyun(2011). Modern curriculum inquiry. Hakjisa.
- Kim Sung-Won․Chung Young-Lan․Woo Ae-Ja․ Lee Hyun Ju(2012). Development of a Theoretical Model for STEAM Education, Journal of the Korean Association for Research in Science Education, 32(2), 388-403. https://doi.org/10.14697/jkase.2012.32.2.388
- KIM, In-Sook․Hwang, Yun-han(1998). Development of the topic sections based integrated curriculum. elementary education research, 13(1), 9-95.
- Kim, Jin-Soo(2011). A Cubic Model for STEAM Education, Journal of The Korean Technology Education Association, 11(2), 124-139.
- Korea Foundation for the Advancement of Science&Creativity(2012). STEAM education basic research for establishing the direction of running.
- An, Hye-Ryoung(2011). The Elementary teachers' Recognitions and Needs Analysis on Integrated Education and Integrative STEM Education, The Graduate School Kyungpook National University.
- Beak, Yoon-Su․Park, Hyun-Ju․Kim, Yong-Min․ Noh, Suk-Goo․Park, Jong-Yoon․Lee, Joo-Yon․ Jeong, Jin-Su․Choi ,You-Hyun․Han, Hye-sook (2011). STEAM Education in Korea, Journal of Learner-Centered Curriculum and Instruction, 11(4), 149-171.
- Shin, Jin-kung․Choi, Dong-Kyu․Kim Ji-Won․Heo, Gyun ․Park, Jong-Un ․Ju, Dong-Beom․Won, Hyo-Heon (2013). An analysis of core competence and core element on the STEAM program in the research report of school, JFMSE, 25(4), 898-914. https://doi.org/10.13000/JFMSE.2013.25.4.898
- Shin, Young-Joon․Han, Sun-Kwan(2011). A Study of the Elementary School Teachers' Perception in STEAM Education, Journal of Elementary Science Education, 30(4), 514-523.
- Sin, Jae-han(2013). STEAM fusion theory and practice of education. kyoyookbook.
- Yakman, G. (2010). What is the point of STE@M? -A Brief Overview. http://www.steamedu.com/ 2006-2010 _Short_WHAT_IS_STEAM.pdf
- Yu, seung-hui․Seong yong-gu(2001). Project approach for elementary school teachers. Yangsewon.