- Volume 27 Issue 6
With the rapid development of global economy and trade, international logistics has made great progress in the past few years. As an irreplaceable part in China's foreign trade industry, ocean shipping, especially. ports management has played a crucial role in the development of China. In 2008, The Qingdao Qianwan bonded port was built in China, and has developed in to a door to connect China to the world. This paper introduced and compared the similarities and differences among the Yangshan Bonded Port, Dalian Dayawan Bonded Port, Tianjin Dongjiang Bonded Port and Qingdao Bonded Port. According to SWOT analysis, a further discussion was then made on the potential problems of Qingdao Bonded Port. At last, some development strategies are given accordingly.
Development strategies;Bonded port;SWOT;Qingdao
- Chen Xiao-Qian(2015), A Study on the Efficiency and Strategy for Transition of Qingdao Bonded Port Towards Free Trade Zone, International Trade, Chonbuk National University, 87-89.
- Chen Zhen-Xin(2005), Practicing and Exploring of Transition from District Port to Free Trade Area, port economy, Key International Center for Research & Consultation, 16-17.
- Cheng Si-Wei(2003), From bonded area to free trade area :reform and development about bonded area in China, Economic Science Press, 2-5.
- Guo Chang-Xin(1987), Introduction of World Free Port and Free Trade Area, Beihang University Press, 1-3.
- Kim Hyung-tae(2003), Research of Bonded Zone System in China : around the Shanghai Waigaoqiao Free Trade Zone" Korea Maritime Institute, Vol-No.223.
- Lee Sang-hoon(2006), Feasibility Analysis of the Regional Free Trade Zones between Gyeonggi in Korea and Shandong in China, Gyeonggi research development institute-San Dong research development institute 3th International Forum on Science.
- Li Hui, Bang.Myeong-Seop, Bag-u(2011), A Study on the Development Strategy of Dayaowan Free Trade Port Area in Dalian, 34(1), 32-34.
- Lian, Jie(2012), A Study on the Development of Ningbo Bonded Area in China, International Commerce, Paichai University Daejeon of Korea, 18-45.
- Liu Hui-Qun(2008), The development and its functional innovation of the bonded port area in China, International Business Research, Shanghai University of International Business and Economics, (3)7-10.
- Liu Jian-Hui(2011), A Study on the Development Strategy of Yangshan Bonded Port, International Trade, University of Incheon Korea. 62.
- Liu Jian-Hui(2011), A Study on the Development Strategy of Yangshan Bonded Port, International Trade, University of Incheon Korea. 66-79.
- Liu Shi(2000), Opportunity and challenge of the Bonded area in China after accession to the WTO, Economic of Hong Kong and Macao, (7)15-17.
- Qian Liang(2009), A Study on the Current Situations and Development Strategies of Port Logistics in China, Paichai University, 39-40.
- Seo Hun-Seong(2012), Roleand Development Strategy for LiangluCuntan Bonded Port Area in the Chongqing's Liangjiang New District, Kyungpook National University, 14-26.
- Seok Wan-Jeong(2013), A Study on Bonded Area of China Converts to Free Trade Zone: Focusing on Shanghai Free Trade Zone, The Journal of Maritime Business, Vol. 26.
- U.S.Foreign-Trade Zones Board(2009). Annual Report of the Foreign-Trade Zones Board to the Congress of the United States.
- Wang Peng-Cheng(2010), A Study on the Efficiency and Strategy for Transition of Qingdao Bonded Port Towards Free Trade Zone, JeonJu University.
- Wang Xue(2014), A study on the specialized factors by commodity for the ports in Shandong province, Global HRD Chung-Ang University. 69.
- Wang Yong-Tao(2014), A Study on the Improvement Plans of Shidao Port, Chonbuk National University, 14-24.
- Zhang Xiao-Ji.Xu Hong-Qiang.Zhang Qi(2003), "District port- the design of Policy system about function of transition in bonded zone, (International Trade), Academy of International Trade and Economic Cooperation, 7, 4-8.
- Zhao Shu-Ting(2012), A Study on The Operations and Development Strategies of China Free Trade Zone: Focusing on Tianjin Free Trade Zone, International Trade, Silla University, 64-68.
- 1. A Study on the Development Strategy of Tianjin Bonded Port in China vol.28, pp.6, 2016, doi:10.13000/JFMSE.2015.27.6.1832