- Volume 50 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
The Effect of the Shape of the Precured CIIR on the Physical Properties of the BR/CIIR Composites
- Pyo, Kyeongdeok (Division of Energy & Bio Engineering, Dongseo University) ;
- Park, Chacheol (Division of Energy & Bio Engineering, Dongseo University)
- Received : 2015.08.24
- Accepted : 2015.09.02
- Published : 2015.12.31
Rubber composites were prepared by precured CIIR pulverized at knead shear force in order to research the effects of the BR/PCP composites. The particle size of domain in BR/CIIR composites was decreased and homogeneously dispersed by the precured CIIR pulverized. However, it was difficult to use the product when the content is 40 phr and precured of 40%. BR/PCP composites have improved mechanical properies as compared that of the addition of simply cut chip composite.
Supported by : 동서대학교
- J. K. Lee and S. W. Koh, "Wear characteristics on particle volume fraction of nano silica composite materials", Fish. Tech., 49, (2013).
- J. H. Youn and S. Y. Kang, "Wear behavior of C/B filled NR compounds using a Blade-type Abrader", Elast. Compos., 49, 73 (2014). https://doi.org/10.7473/EC.2014.49.1.73
- A. Schallamach, "Friction and abrasion of rubber", Wear, 1, 384 (1958). https://doi.org/10.1016/0043-1648(58)90113-3
- K. A. Grosch, "The relation between the friction and vis-co-elastic properties of rubber", Proc. Roy. Soc., A274, 21 (1963).
- D. H. Kim and S. Y. Kang, "Determination of abrasion Rate of SBR Rubber Compounds using a Knife-blade Abrader", Elast. Compos., 49, 149 (2014). https://doi.org/10.7473/EC.2014.49.2.149
- C. S. Ryu, C. K. Hong, C. W. Moon, and S. Y. Kang, "Effects of Particle Size and Structure of Fillers on the Friction and Wear Behavior of Filled Elastomer", Elast. Compos., 41, 194 (2006).
- C. C. Park and K. D. Pyo, "Effect of chlorobutyl rubber on the mechanical properties of chlorobuty rubber blends", Elast. Compos., 45, 280 (2010).
- C. C. Park and K. D. Pyo, "A Study on the friction and anti-abrasion properties of rubber blends for shoes outsole", Elast. Compos., 46, 324 (2011).
- K. D. Pyo, J. S. Choi, J. N. Lee, and C. C. Park, "Improvement of frictional property of BR/CIIR composite rubber for shoe outsole", Polymer(Korea), 37, 255 (2013).
- K. D. Pyo and C. C. Park, "The effect of the Knead Processing of the Precured CIIR on the Physical Properties of the BR/PCIIR Composites", Elast. Compos., 49, 127 (2014). https://doi.org/10.7473/EC.2014.49.2.127