- Volume 3 Issue 2
This paper aims to compare the use of Centrifugal Turbine and Tesla Turbine in an application of Organic Rankine Cycle (ORC) Machine using Isopentane as working fluid expanding. The working fluid has boiling point below boiling water and works in low-temperature sources between
centrifugal turbine;Tesla turbine;organic Rankine cycle;low-temperature sources;flow rate;high pressure pump
- Paper of Public Relations Department, Geothermal Power Plant, EGAT, Amphur Fang, Chiang Mai Province.
- Takashisa Yamamoto, Tomohiko Furuhata, Norio Arai, Koichi Mori, "Design and testing of the Organic Rankine Cycles," Science Direct, Vol. 26, pp. 239-251, 2001. DOI:10.1016/S0360-5442(00)00063-3
- Organic Rankine Cycle:From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedi, 4 August 2009. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organic_Rankine_Cycle
- Bertrand Fankam Tchanche, George Papadakis, Gregory Lambrinos, Antonios Frangoudakiss, "Fluid selection for a low-temperature solar organic Rankine cycle," Applied Thermal Engineering, Vol. 29, pp. 2468-2476, 2009. DOI:10.1016/j.applthermaleng.2008.12.025 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.applthermaleng.2008.12.025
- Cengel, Y. A., Thermodynamics, 3rd ed, New York: McGraw-Hill, 1998.
- Holman, J.P., Heat Transfer, 8th ed, Singapore: McGraw-Hill, 2001.
- Mohsen Taghaddosi, Conceptual madelling of a power plant for the Sabalan geothermal area, 2003, Iran.
- K. Thawichsri, V. Monyakul, S. Thepa, C. Jivacate and K. Sudaprasert, "A study and design of Organic Rankine Cycle Machine," GMSARN International Conference on Social-Energy-Environmental Development: SEED towards Sustainability, 28-30 Mar., 2012.
- Experimental study on bladeless turbine using incompressible working medium vol.9, pp.1, 2017, https://doi.org/10.1177/1687814016686935