- Volume 3 Issue 2
IT environment gets more complicated in terms of open platform, network standards, device design and hardware, etc. Smart network and application are in the fields of corporate as well as national competition for future fusion technology. In development environment focused on computers, the ideas of authoring tool have been presented in terms of improved software productivity. In smart environment where subdividing works are consecutively done, current authoring tool should be effectively updated for effective development of programs and easier access to business works. The basic concept of a new conceptual App development tool, Smart App Authoring Tool, which has been designed in this study and enables to apply on-site requirements to smart phones, is to develop Apps on the level using easy-to-learn Word or Excel in a computer. Therefore, this study is intended to design a conceptual Smart App Authoring Tool to optimize the cost and time for developing and maintaining new application services under various smart phone platform environments. Based on the performance of smart app authoring tool herein, every people can develop a smart app program at moderate level. So this paper have designed a conceptual smart app authoring tool. This study presented educational efficiency of the authoring tool by developing business Apps under various business environments and applying them under university and high school environments.
App;Authoring Tool;Conceptual Design;Business App;Artificial intelligence engine;Business forms
- Gil-Wong Kim, "Software Engineering and State-of-the-art methodology", Crown Publishing Co., 2005.
- Kim kil wong, "Smart App Program Development Practice", pp. 10-36, 2015.
- "Apple's App Store Is Growing by 1,000+ Apps a Day", http://www.statista.com/chart/3530/appstore-growth/, 2015.
- "A Study on the Need for Mobile App Development Educational Program using the Authoring Tool in Elementary, Middle and High Schools", Young-Hyun Chang, Sang-Yeob Oh, Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 12, No.6, pp. 253-258, 2014.
- Young-Hyun Chang, Dea-Woo Park, Su-Kyung, Jae-eun Baek, Hye-jin Byun, Wan-sun Yu, "Non-Majors' Experimental Results on Efficiency of Smart Phone Application Development using an Authoring Tool" Journal of The Korea Society of Computer and Information Vol. 19, No. 2, pp. 123-126, Jun. 2011.
- Chang young hyun, "A study on the development of one source multi use cross-platform based on zero coding", Multimedia Tools and Applications (MTAP), 2014.