- Volume 3 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Microstructure and Mechanical Properties of Solution Treatment and Sr-Modification of Al-12%Si-1.5%Cu Alloy
- Surin, Prayoon ;
- Wong on, Jessada ;
- Eidhed, Krittee
- Received : 2015.08.02
- Accepted : 2015.11.20
- Published : 2015.12.31
The purpose of this paper was to investigate the effects of solution treatment time and Sr-modification on the microstructure and property of the Al-Si piston alloy. It was found that as-cast microstructures of unmodified and Sr-modified Al-Si alloys consisted of a coarse acicular plate of eutectic Si,
Al-Si based alloy;Solution treatment;Sr-modification
- Davis, J.R., ed. Aluminum and Aluminum Alloys, ASM International, 1993.
- R.X. Li, R.D. Li, Y.H. Zhao, L.Z. He, C.X. Li, H.R. Guan, Z.Q. Hu, Mater. Letter, 58, 2096-2101, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matlet.2003.12.027
- M.M. Haque, M.A. Maleque, J. Meter. Pro. Tech. 77, 112-128, 1998.
- M. Zeren, Mater and Design, Article in press, 2006.
- D.L Zhang, L.H. Zheng, D.H. StJohn, J. Light Metal, 2, 27-36 2002. https://doi.org/10.1016/S1471-5317(02)00010-X