- Volume 3 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
The Effect of Dynamic Visual-Motor Integration Training on the Visual Perception Reaction Velocity
역동적 시각-운동 통합 훈련이 시지각 처리 속도에 미치는 영향
- Received : 2015.11.21
- Accepted : 2015.12.24
- Published : 2015.12.30
Purpose: This study was conducted to test the impact of The Dynamic Visual-Motor integration training has effect on the visual perception reaction velocity. Dynavision were used to measure data from the participating 24 students(K college). Method : The participants were the 24 students of 'K' College in Busan in there twenties. They were divided into the The Dynamic Visual-Motor integration training group and the control group. To know if the Dynamic Visual-Motor integration training has effect on the visual perception reaction velocity, the Dynamic Visual-Motor integration training was implemented triweekly for 4 weeks. In Dynamic Visual-Motor integration training the ball should be grasped with one hand and threw by an arm. Only the balls threw beyond the objective point were counted. The visual perception reaction velocity and the number of response were measured before and after experiment by Dynavision. Result : Firstly, the visual perception reaction velocity was increased in Dynamic Visual-Motor integration training group compared with control group. Secondly, the number of response was also increased in Dynamic Visual-Motor integration training group compared with control group. Conclusion : As a result of The Dynamic Visual-Motor integration training has an effect on the visual perception reaction velocity and the number of response. The Dynamic Visual-Motor integration training seems to be effective for cerebral apoplexy patient who has visual perceptional disability or cerebral palsy child in training for visual perceptional development or daily living activities development. Study participated by more detailed and practical patients in hospital is needed.
dynamic visual-motor integration training;visual perception reaction velocity;dynavision 2000
- 강수균, 노동우, 백은아 등(2004). 감각, 운동, 지각 훈련. 대구, 대구대학교출판부.
- 김선진, 한동욱, 박승하 등(2003). 아동의 눈-사지 협응과 물체 조작 기술의 관계. 한국스포츠심리학회지, 14(2), 15-31.
- 권영욱, 김효원, 이경주 등(2011). Dynavision 2000을 이용한 시지각 훈련이 시지각 처리속도에 미치는 영향. KIT 연합학술지, 4, 99-107.
- 신계자(1998). 상지동작 훈련이 뇌성마비 아동의 시각-운동 기능 향상에 미치는 효과. 대구대학교 교육대학원, 석사학위 논문.
- 이나정, 장선주, 정향미 등(2008). 여러 가지 상지 훈련과 시지각의 관계. KIT 연합학술지, 1, 184-193.
- 정복희, 윤용순, 장인수 등(2004). 뇌졸중 환자에서 시지각 치료가 기능회복에 미치는 연구. 대한작업치료학회지, 12(2), 15-28.
- 황기철(2004). 상상연습이 뇌졸중 좌측편마비 장애인의 시각-운동협응 향상에 미치는 효과. 창원대학교 특수교육대학원, 석사학위 논문.
- Bender L(1938). A visual motor gastalt test and its clinical use. New York, American Orthopsychiatrxc Association.
- Chase RA, Rubin RR(1979). You and your baby: The first wondrous Year. New York, Coller Book.
- Fleishman EA(1972). On the relation between abilities, learning, and human performance. American Psychologist, 27(11), 1017. https://doi.org/10.1037/h0033881
- Keele SW, Ivry R, Pokorny RA(1987). Force control and its relation to timing. J Mot Behav, 19(1), 96-114. https://doi.org/10.1080/00222895.1987.10735402
- Kephart NC(1971). The slow learner in the classroom Columbus. Ohio, Charles E. merrill Book.
- Klavora P, Gaskovski P, Heslegrave RD(1995). Test-retest reliability of three dynavision tasks. Percept Mot Skills, 80(2), 607-610. https://doi.org/10.2466/pms.1922.214.171.1247
- Klavora P, Warren M(1998). Rehabilitation of visuomotor skills in poststroke patients using the dynavision apparatus. Percept Mot Skills, 86(1), 23-30. https://doi.org/10.2466/pms.19126.96.36.199
- Mesulam MM(1981). A cortical network for directed attention and unilateral neglect. Ann Neurol, 10(4), 309-325. https://doi.org/10.1002/ana.410100402
- Skilbeck CE, Wade DT, Hewer RL, et al(1983). Recovery after stroke. J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry, 46(1), 5-8. https://doi.org/10.1136/jnnp.46.1.5
- Warren M(1993). A hierarchical model for evaluation and treatment of visual perceptual dysfunction in adult acquired brain injury, Part 1. Am J Occup Ther, 47(1), 42-54. https://doi.org/10.5014/ajot.47.1.42