- Volume 14 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Observed Long-term Water Content Change in Concrete Track Roadbed by Rainfall
콘크리트궤도노반에서의 강우량에 따른 장기 함수비 변화
Choi, Chanyong;Kim, Hunki;Yang, Sangbeom;Eum, KiYoung
- Received : 2015.09.25
- Accepted : 2015.10.28
- Published : 2015.12.30
In this study, it was performed in characteristics of settlement of roadbed materials with variation of water content using cylinder model device. The ratio of settlement (
Water content;Concrete track;Cylinder model box;Rainfall
- Chandra, D., Chua, K. M. and Lytton, R. L. (1989), "Effects of temperature and moisture on the load response of granular base course material in thin pavements", transportation research record No.1252, National Research Council, Washington, D. C., pp.33-41.
- Choi, C. Y., Lee, J. W. and Kim, H. K. (2009), "Characteristics of Settlement for Non-woven Geotextile through Cyclic Loading Model Test", Journal of the Korean Geosynthetics Society, Vol.8, No.2, pp.47-54.
- Chung, K. Y., Lee, I. W. and Choi, C. Y. (2006), "Simulation of Dynamic Behavior of the Track with Wide Sleepers in Transition Zone", 2006 Spring Conference of the Korean Society for Railway, pp.15-22.
- Drumm, E., Reeves, J., Madgett, M. and Trolinger, W. (1997). "The permeability of porous materials", Proc. Royal Soc., Vol.2010, No.A, pp.392-405.
- Muramoto, K., Sekine, E. and Otsuka, M. (2004), Dominant factors of Degradation of Cohesive-Soil Roadbed under Ballastless Tracks, RTRI Report, Vol.18, No.3, pp.23-28.
- Kim, J. T. (2004), Dynamic Deformational Characteristics of Subgrade Soils with Variation of Water Content using Field and Laboratory Tests, Master's Thesis, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology.
- Kweon, G. C. (1999), Alternative MR Testing Methods for Subgrade and Subbase Materials Considering Deformational Characteristics of Soils, Doctorate Thesis, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology.
- Lee, J. D. (2001), Railway Track Mechanics, Nohae Publishing company.
- Lee, S. J., Lee, I. W., Lee, S. H. and Eum, K. Y. (2015), "Laboratory Test for Permanent Settlement Behavior of Geomaterials used in Railway Considering Grain size distribution and Water content", Journal of The korean society for railway, Vol.18, No.4, pp.354-362. https://doi.org/10.7782/JKSR.2015.18.4.354
- Oh, J., Ferando, E. G. and Lee, W. D. (2010), "Consideration of moisture effect on load bearing capacity in texas flexible pavements", KSCE J. of Civil Eng., Vol.14, No.4, pp.493-501. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12205-010-0493-x
- Oh, J., Fernando, E. G., Holzschuher, C. and Horhota, D. (2012). "Comparison of resilient modulus values for Florida flexible mechanistic-emporocal pavement desing", Int. J. of pavement Eng., Vol.13, No.5, pp.472-48. https://doi.org/10.1080/10298436.2011.633170
- Ping, W. V., Wang, Y. and Yang, Z. (2000), Feild and laboratoryevaluation of resilient modulus measurements of floridapavements soils, Research Report (No. FL/DOT/RMC/0636(F)-4538),FAMU-FSU College of Engineering, Tallahassee, Fl.
Grant : 기상재난 선제대응을 위한 스마트 열차운행제어지원기술 개발