- Volume 14 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Effect of Nano-Bubble on Removal of Complex Heavy Metals
나노버블이 복합중금속(구리/납) 오염물 제거에 미치는 영향 분석
Lee, Yang-Gyu;Han, Jung-Geun;Choi, Ju-Hyun;Kim, Dong-Chan;You, Seung-Kyong;Hong, Kikwon
- Received : 2015.11.20
- Accepted : 2015.12.21
- Published : 2015.12.30
This paper describes a effect of nano-bubble on removal of complex heavy metals, in order to remove pollutants of soil with copper (Cu) and lead (Pb) based on column test. It was conducted column test considering inflow and fine soil contents condition, and then it was analyzed removal effect of nano-bubble on Cu and Cu/Pb. The test result showed that the removal effect of the nano-bubble was higher than that of distilled water regardless of fine soil contents in case of Cu pollutant, and the removal effect of nano-bubble on heavy metals was found to have a significant impact on Pb than Cu in case of Cu/Pb pollutants. It was also analyzed that engineering properties (like a flow path and permeability) of soil due to void ratio has influenced a significant impact the pollutants removal of nano-bubble. The test results determined that nano-bubble can be applied as a flushing agent for priority target pollutant in complex heavy metals.
Heavy metal;Nano-bubble;Fine contents;Column test;Pollutants removal
- H. J. Song, S. H. Oh, B. S. Yim, J. I. Lee, B. H. Lee, J. M. Kim (2013), "A study on existence and lifespan of O2 nano-bubbles in water", KESP, Vol, No.10, pp.453-454.
- H. J. Song (2013), A study on the stability and physical properties of Micro- and Nano-bubbles, Graduate Thesis, University of Chung-Ang.
- Ki-Kwon Hong, Jung-Geun Han. Dong-Chan Kim, Ju-Hyun Choi (2015), "Column Test on Removal of Heavy Metal Contaminants using Nano-Bubble", Geosynthetics Conference Spring 2015, pp.68-71
- J. D. Lee (2013) "Study on the Contamination Characteristics of Pollutants at Various type of Abandoned Metal Mines" Korean society of soil and groundwater environment, Vol.18(3), pp.93-108. https://doi.org/10.7857/JSGE.2013.18.3.093
- Ministry of environment. (2013), Environment paper, Ministry of environment.
Supported by : 한국연구재단