- Volume 3 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
안경과 콘택트렌즈 착용에 따른 근거리안위의 변화
Han, Sun-Hee;Kim, Bong-Hwan;Kim, Hak-Jun;Park, Jun-Sung;Park, Hae-Been;Kim, Mi-Jeong;Park, Ju-Hyeong;Kim, Jin-Sol;Lee, Kyeong-Hoon;Kim, Jong-Hwan;Ha, Na-Ri
- 투고 : 2015.09.20
- 심사 : 2015.10.01
- 발행 : 2015.12.31
Purpose. This study was to investigate comparison of the near eye position according to the spectacle and contact lens wearing. Methods. We measured the AC/A ratio and near horizontal phoria using modified Thorington method in each case spectacle and contact lens wearing of equivalent spherical power after measuring the full corrected diopter for 20 subjects (men 5, woman 15,
AC/A ratio;Contact lens;Myopia;Near horizontal phoria;Spectacle
- Gallup korea, Korean optometric association: The 2015's report on rate of spectacle and contact lens use all over the country, 2015. http://www.optic.or.kr/Cate_05/content.asp?ref=40&step=1&re_level=1&board_id=cate04_1&page=2&board_kind_sub=. Accessed Octobal 29 2015.
- Lee KB, Park JH, Kim HJ. Comparison of accommodative response among emmetropes, spectacle and contact lens wearer. J Korean Oph Opt Soc, 2012;17(4):403-410.
- Sung PJ. Optometry. Daihakserim, 8th Ed. 2014.
- Mah KC, Lee GJ. Contact lens. Daihakserim, 1st Ed. 1995.
- Park SC, Shin JC, Shin HS. Reliability of the amplitude of accommodation measurements between spectacle and contact lens wearers. Kor J Vis Sci, 2006;8(2):21-28.
- Jimenez R, Martinez-Almeida L, Salas C, et al. Contact lenses vs spectacles in myopes: is there any difference in accommodative and binocular function?. Graefes Arch Clin Exp Ophthalmol, 2011;249(6):925-935. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00417-010-1570-z
- Shim HS, Kim SH, Kim YC. Correlation of near stereoacuity and phoria, and refractive error. J Korean Oph Opt Soc, 2015;20(1):67-73. https://doi.org/10.14479/jkoos.2015.20.1.67
- Kim JH, Kim CS. The factors influencing the asthenopia of myopia with phoria. J Korean Oph Opt Soc, 2005;10(4):419-428.
- Hong DG, Jung HS, Park SA. Analysis of far & near distance of lateral phoria by various testing methods. J Korean Oph Opt Soc, 2004;9(2):423-430.
- Doo HY, Sim SH, Choi SM et al. A study on the long distance heterophoria of college students by the difference of testing method. Kor J Vis Sci, 2011;13(1):43-49.
- Lee KB, Jeon SW, Lee HJ et al. The comparative analysis of various distance phoria tests. Kor J Vis Sci, 2007;9(1):115-125.
- Kim JH. The factors influencing the quantity of phoria. J Korean Oph Opt Soc, 2004;9(2):361-370.
- Lee KJ. Contact lens practice, Hanmaek book, 2st Ed. Kyeonggido, 2013.
- Kim JD, Kim HJ, Hwang JH. Relation between gradient and calculated AC/A ratios according to binocular vision types. Kor J Vis Sci, 2012;14(4):373-380.
- Kim HK, Lee KB, Kim CJ et al. Comparison of accommodative responses and response AC/A ratio in emmetropic and myopic children. Kor J Vis Sci, 2012;14(4):353-362.
- Kang IS, Seo YW, Choi JY. The analysis of binocular vision function by measuring accommodative convergence(AC/A). J Korean Oph Opt Soc, 2005;10(3):159-164.
- Jeon IC, Mah KC, Jang MH et al. Comparison of repeatability of heterophoria measurement techniques by gradient AC/A ratio. Kor J Vis Sci, 2008;10(2):147-155.
- Park SJ, Kwak HB, Lee SH et al. A study and analysis of accommodative convergence/accommodation ratio by measuring methods. J Korean Oph Opt Soc. 2013;18(2):117-123. https://doi.org/10.14479/jkoos.2013.18.2.117
- Lee SH, Yu DS, Son JS et al. Comparison between stimulus and response AC/A ratios for each phoria with additional spherical power. J Korean Oph Opt Soc, 2014;19(3):345-351. https://doi.org/10.14479/jkoos.2014.19.3.345
- Rainey BB, Schroeder TL, Goss DA et al. Inter-examiner repeatability of heterophoria test. Optom Vis Sci, 1998;75(10):719-726. https://doi.org/10.1097/00006324-199810000-00016
- Schroeder TL, Rainey BB, Goss DA et al. Reliability of and comparisons among methods of measuring dissociated phoria. Optom Vis Sci, 1996;73(6):389-397. https://doi.org/10.1097/00006324-199606000-00006
연구 과제 주관 기관 : 춘해보건대학교