- Volume 19 Issue 6
Open operating system, Linux is the traditional Web, E-mail, DNS, FTP server, as well as being used in Cloud and Big data infrastructure. In addition, Linux is also used like a desktop or mobile devices, smart TV and cars. In particular, stepping up to the IoT era at this time is expected to be greater proportion occupied by Linux. As the use of Linux has increased security has emerged as an important factor. User management is core of Linux system security. In this paper, Classifying Linux user and analyzed the role of the user-specific file. Finally, we analyzed the linux management technologies and useful user security tools.
Linux;System security;User management;User security;Security tools
- S. J Jung, and Y. M. Bae, To conquer Linux Master First Class, Seoul, Korea: Booksholic publishing, 2015.
- Exploit Database [Internet]. Available: http://www.exploit-db.com/exploits/15274/.
- Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures [Internet]. Available: http://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-CVE-2010-3847/.
- Red Hat, Red Hat Customer Portal [Internet]. Available: https://www.redhat.com/security/data/cve/CVE-2010-3847.html/.
- S. J Jung, and Y. M. Bae, "A study on the Linux Partition Considering Security," Journal of Security Engineering, Vol. 8, No. 1, pp. 67-76, Feb. 2011.
- Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures [Internet]. Available: http://www.courtesan.com/sudo/.
- Linux-PAM project [Internet]. Available: http://www.linux-pam.org/.
- Openwall, John the Ripper password cracker[Internet]. Available: http://www.openwall.com/john/.
Supported by : 목원대학교