- Volume 47 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Development of Natural Dyed Korean Traditional Paper for Cultural Properties Conservation and Storage (Part 1) - Manufacture and Aging Properties of Natural Dyed Hanji -
문화재 보존·보관용 천연염색지 개발 (제1보) - 천연염색지의 제조 및 열화특성 -
Lee, Sang-Hyun;Yoo, Seung-Il;Choi, Tae-Ho
- Received : 2015.11.16
- Accepted : 2015.12.18
- Published : 2015.12.30
We manufactured natural dyed Korean traditional paper (Hanji) for cultural properties conservation and storage with goldthread (Coptis chinensis) and silver nitrate (
Hanji;traditional Korean hand-made paper;natural dye;high performance paper;conservation and storage;cultural properties
- Lee, S. H., Yoo, S. I., and Choi, T. H., Natural dyeing characteristics of Korean traditional paper with smoke tree (Cotinus coggygria Scop), Journal of Korea TAPPI 41(2):40-46 (2009).
- Jang, H. M., Nam, H. J., Go, I. H., and Choi, T. H., Manufacture of colored Hanji for interior materials from natural pigments (Part 1) - Manufacture of super eight colors Changhoji, Journal of Korea TAPPI 43(1):36-46 (2011).
- Yoo, S. I., Lee, S. H., Gwak, M. R., and Choi, T. H., Properties of Hanji dyed with the persimmon juice, Journal of Korea TAPPI 42(2):82-87 (2010).
- Yi, S. J., Lee, H. Y., Cho, K. S., and Chung, Y. J., Research on functional paper by using traditional dyestuffs, Journal of Conservation Science 26(4):429-436 (2010).
- Dankovich, T. A. and Gray, D. G., Bactericidal paper impregnated with silver nanoparticles for point-of-use water treatment, Environ. Sci. Technol. 45(5):1992-1998 (2011). https://doi.org/10.1021/es103302t
- Rai, M., Yadav, A., and Gade, A., Silver nanoparticles as a new generation of antimicrobials, Biotechnology Advances 27:76-83 (2009). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.biotechadv.2008.09.002
- National Research Institute of Cultural Heritage, Development of high performance materials for cultural properties conservation and storage using natural dyed Korean traditional paper (Hanji), Project Report (2009).
Supported by : 국립문화재연구소