- Volume 47 Issue 6
We manufactured natural dyed Korean traditional paper (Hanji) for cultural properties conservation and storage with goldthread (Coptis chinensis) and silver nitrate (
Hanji;traditional Korean hand-made paper;natural dye;high performance paper;conservation and storage;cultural properties
- Lee, S. H., Yoo, S. I., and Choi, T. H., Natural dyeing characteristics of Korean traditional paper with smoke tree (Cotinus coggygria Scop), Journal of Korea TAPPI 41(2):40-46 (2009).
- Jang, H. M., Nam, H. J., Go, I. H., and Choi, T. H., Manufacture of colored Hanji for interior materials from natural pigments (Part 1) - Manufacture of super eight colors Changhoji, Journal of Korea TAPPI 43(1):36-46 (2011).
- Yoo, S. I., Lee, S. H., Gwak, M. R., and Choi, T. H., Properties of Hanji dyed with the persimmon juice, Journal of Korea TAPPI 42(2):82-87 (2010).
- Yi, S. J., Lee, H. Y., Cho, K. S., and Chung, Y. J., Research on functional paper by using traditional dyestuffs, Journal of Conservation Science 26(4):429-436 (2010).
- Dankovich, T. A. and Gray, D. G., Bactericidal paper impregnated with silver nanoparticles for point-of-use water treatment, Environ. Sci. Technol. 45(5):1992-1998 (2011). https://doi.org/10.1021/es103302t
- Rai, M., Yadav, A., and Gade, A., Silver nanoparticles as a new generation of antimicrobials, Biotechnology Advances 27:76-83 (2009). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.biotechadv.2008.09.002
- National Research Institute of Cultural Heritage, Development of high performance materials for cultural properties conservation and storage using natural dyed Korean traditional paper (Hanji), Project Report (2009).
연구 과제 주관 기관 : 국립문화재연구소