- Volume 39 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Design of Monitoring System for Network RTK
네트워크 RTK 환경에 적합한 감시 시스템 설계
- Shin, Mi-Young (Marine Safety Research Division, Korea Research Institute of Ships and Ocean Engineering) ;
- Han, Young-Hoon (Marine Safety Research Division, Korea Research Institute of Ships and Ocean Engineering) ;
- Ko, Jae-Young (Marine Safety Research Division, Korea Research Institute of Ships and Ocean Engineering) ;
- Cho, Deuk-Jae (Marine Safety Research Division, Korea Research Institute of Ships and Ocean Engineering)
- 신미영 (한국해양과학기술원 부설 선박해양플랜트연구소, 해양안전연구부) ;
- 한영훈 (한국해양과학기술원 부설 선박해양플랜트연구소, 해양안전연구부) ;
- 고재영 (한국해양과학기술원 부설 선박해양플랜트연구소, 해양안전연구부) ;
- 조득재 (한국해양과학기술원 부설 선박해양플랜트연구소, 해양안전연구부)
- Received : 2015.09.23
- Accepted : 2015.12.28
- Published : 2015.12.31
Network RTK is a precise positioning technique using carrier phase correction data from reference stations within the network, and is constantly being researched for improved performance. However, the study for the system accuracy has been performed but system integrity research has not been done as much as system accuracy, because network RTK has been mainly used on surveying for static or kinematic positioning. In this paper, adequate monitoring system for network RTK is designed as basis research for integrity monitoring on network RTK. To this, fault tree on network RTK is analyzed, and a countermeasure is prepared to detect and identify the each fault items. Based these algorithms, monitoring system to use on central processing facility is designed for network RTK service.
Supported by : 국토해양부
- Benton, C. J. et al.(2014), "Further observations of GPS satellite oscillator anomalies mimiching ionospheric phase scintillation", GPS Solution, pp. 387-391.
- CelesTrack(2012), http://celestrak.com/GPS/NANU/
- NGII GNSS Data Service(2015), http://gnss.ngii.go.kr/
- RTCM(2007), RTCM Standard 10403.1 for Differential GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite Systems) Services - Version 3, RTCM Paper 150-2007-SC104-STD.
- Han, Y. et al.(2014), "A Method to Monitor the Irregularity in Tropospheric Delay between Reference Stations of a Network RTK", ENC-GNSS 2014.
- Shin, M. Y. et al.(2013), "Anomaly Detection Technique of Satellite on Network RTK", Journal of Navigation and Port Research, Vol. 37, No. 1, pp. 41-48. https://doi.org/10.5394/KINPR.2013.37.1.41
- Shin, M. Y. et al. (2015), "A Study on Fault Factors for Network RTK Integrity Monitoring", Conference of the Korea Institute of Military Science and Technology 2015.
- Zinas N. (2010), Development and Assessment of a New Rover-Enhanced Network based Data Processing Strategy for Global Navigation Satellite Systems, Ph. D. Dissertation, University College London.