- Volume 10 Issue 12
The purpose of this study is to provide ways to utilize and create valuable medical information utilizing Medical Big Data created by field in hospital information system. The results of this study first creates new medical information of Medical Information system through medical big data analysis and integration of created data of PACS linked with many kinds of testing equipment and medical image equipment along with medical treatment information. Medical information created in this way produces various health information for treatment and prevention of disease and infectious disease. Second, it creates profit statistics information in various ways by analyzing medical big data accumulated through integration of billings and receipt, admission breakdown of patients. Profit statistics information created in this way produces various administration information to be utilized in profit anaysis and operation of medical institution. Likewise, data integration of personal health history, medical information of public institutions, medical information created in hospital information system produces valuable medical health information utilizing medical data.
Big Data;Medical Information System;Hospital Information System
- J. Manyika, M. Chui, B. Brown, J. Bughin, R. Dobbs, and C. Roxburgh, Big data: The next frontier for innovation, competition, and productivity. UK, McKinsey Global Institute, 2011.
- K. Kim, "2015 IT industry Megatrend 7," The Federation of Korean Information Industries, vol. 3, no. 2, 2015, pp. 99-118.
- J. Kim, H. Kim, K. Son, Y. Song, J. Yoon, H. Lim, S. Jeong, and J. Jun, "Medical Utilization of Big Data," Information Science Mag., vol. 32, no. 3, 2014, pp. 18-26.
- J. Lee, M. Jae, M. Jo, and H. Son, "Big Data Utilization trends in the Healthcare," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 2, no. 1, 2014, pp. 63-75,
- S. Lee and D. Lee, "Current Status of Big Data Utilization," The Society of Digital Policy Management, vol. 11, no. 2, 2013, pp. 229-233.
- J. Kim, "Big Data Utilization and related Technique and Technology Analysis," The Korea Contents Association, vol. 10, no. 1, 2012, pp. 34-40.
- S. Bae and I. Lim, "A Study on 3G Networked Pulse Measurement System Using Optical Sensor," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 7, no. 6, 2012, pp. 1555-1560.
- Y. Cho, S. Yu, and S. Lee, "The Big Data Analysis and Medical Quality Management for Wellness," J. of The Korea Society of Computer and information, vol. 19, no. 12, 2014, pp. 44-46.
- S. Lim, K. Kang, J. Seo, and G. Kim, "The Development of Vital Sign Web Viewer Systems using HL7 Protocol," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 3, no. 2, 2008, pp. 112-117.
- R. Arnaout, "Elementry, My Dear Doctor Watson," Clinical Chemistry, vol. 58, no. 6, 2012, pp. 986-988, https://doi.org/10.1373/clinchem.2011.180992
- Y. Chae, K. Yoo, E. Kim, and H. Chae, "The Adoption of Electronic Medical Records and Decision Support Systems in Korea," The Korea Society of Medical Information, Healthcare Informatics Research, vol. 17, no. 3, 2011, pp. 172-177.
- W. Raghupathi and V. Raghupathi, "Big data analytics in healthcare: promise and potential," Health Information Science and Systems, vol. 2, no. 3, 2014, pp. 163-175,
- Survival of individual teeth after non-surgical endodontic treatment vol.41, pp.3, 2017, https://doi.org/10.11149/jkaoh.2017.41.3.201