- Volume 18 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
A Study on Monitoring to Investigate Dynamic Temperature Model by Sensible Heat Flux of Green Roof System
옥상녹화시스템의 현열유동에 따른 동적온도모형 검증을 위한 모니터링 연구
Park, Eun-hee;Kim, Tae-han;Park, Sang-yeon;Jang, Seong-wan
- Received : 2015.07.23
- Accepted : 2015.10.19
- Published : 2015.12.31
The growth of impermeable layers in the city center due to today's urban development is emerging as a major cause of urban heat island effects as well as recurring inland flood damages. In order to cope with such disasters caused by climatic changes, an artificial ground afforestation system is suggested as a fundamental solution that addresses both water environment and heat environment. For the afforestation system to replace the current disaster prevention facilities, quantitative performance verification through related numerical analysis models and actual survey monitoring is necessary. Therefore, this study seeks to propose the performance predication method for the heat environment of the afforestation system by looking into correlations between measurements by physical vegetation indicators such as LAI and FVC and forecasts from FASST, a vegetation canopy model used by US Corps of Engineers.
Green roof;Heat flow algorithm;Plant canopy model;LAI;FVC;Vegetation Index
- Andrés Vuna ․ Anatoly A. Gitelson ․ Anthony L. Nguy-Robertson and Yi Peng. 2011. Comparison of different vegetation indices for the remote assessment of green leaf area index of crops. Remote Sensing of Environment 115. 3468-3478. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rse.2011.08.010
- Bae CY . Park C . Kil SH . Choi lK and Lee DK. 2012. Analysis of Urban Runoff with LID Application. Korea Planners Association. 47(6): 39-47.
- Bonhomme, R. ․ Varlet Granger, C. and Chartier, P. 1974. The use of photographs for determining the leaf area index of young crops. Photosynthesis 8, 299-301.
- CAN-EYE V6.1 USER MANUAL.
- Chen, J. M . P. M. Rich . T. S. Gower . J. M. Norman and S. Plummer. 1997. Leaf area index of boreal forests: theory, techniques and measurements. Journal of Geophysical Research, 102(29): 429-444.
- Climate Change Infomation Center(www.climate. go.kr).
- Climate Change Scenario Web Provision System User Manual.
- D. J. Sailor. 2008. A green roof model for building energy simulation programs. Energy and Buildings 40(8): 1466-1478. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enbuild.2008.02.001
- Guang Zheng and L. Monika Moskal. 2009. Retrieving Leaf Area Index(LAI) Using Remote Sensing: Theories, Methods and Sensors. Sensors. 2719-2745.
- Guli Jiapaer․Xi Chen and Anming Bao. 2011. A comparison of methods for estimating fractional vegetation eover in arid regions. Agricultural and Forest Meteorology 151. 1698-1710. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.agrformet.2011.07.004
- HU Zhen-qi ․ HE Fen-qin ․ YIN Jian-zhong ․ LU Xia ․ TANG Shi-lu ․ WANG Lin-lin and LI Xiao-jing. 2007. Journal of China University of Mining & Technology 17(1): 116-120 https://doi.org/10.1016/S1006-1266(07)60025-X
- Huber, W. C. and Dickinson, R. E. (1988). "Stormwater management model, ver. 4, part a; user's manual.", EPA-600/3 -88/001a, U. S. EPA.
- Jang SC. 2006. A Study on rainfall runoff effect analysis of green-roof system based on U-Ee stream basin. University of Seoul Industry Graduate School. Department of Civil Engineering. Dissertation (Master).
- Jo HJ. 2008. Quantification of thermal insulation performances of green roof system for the propagation, Pusan National University Industry Graduate School, Department of Architecture. Master's Thesis.
- Jonckheere, I. ․ Fleck, S. ․ Nackaerts, K. ․ Muysa, B. ․ Coppin, P. ․ Weiss, M. and Baret, F. 2004. Review of methods for in situ leaf area index determination. Part I. Theories, sensors and hemispherical photography. Agricultural and Forest Meteorology 121: 19-35. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.agrformet.2003.08.027
- Kim MK . Han MS . Baek SG . Lee WS . Kim YH and Kim S. 2012. Production Technique of Observation Grid data of 1km Resolution. Journal of climate research. 7(1): 55-68.
- Kim JH. Climate Change Response Plan, Underground Water Custodial Guard Introduction for Future Water Resources, Agriculture and Fishery Department Environment -155: 104-116.
- Kim JY. Assessment of MODIS LAI products with field measurements and NDVI based on Landsat data, Seoul National University Graduate School of Environmental Studies, Department of Environmental Planning. Doctorate Thesis.
- Kim SC. 2013. Analysis of heat Budget in Extensive Modular Green Roof System, Chungbuk National university Graduate School, Department of Horticulture. Master's Thesis.
- Kim TH. 2012. A study on thermal simulation for extensive green roof system using a plant canopy model, The Korea Society For Environmental Restoration And Revegetation Technology 15(2): 137-147. https://doi.org/10.13087/kosert.2012.15.2.137
- Kim YH . Yeo CG . Seo GS and Song JW. 2011. Estimation of Regional Probable Rainfall based on Climate Change Scenarios. Korean Society of Hazard Mitigation. 11(3): 29-35.
- Lee DK . Yoon SW . Oh SH and Jang SW. 2005. The Effect of Temperature Reduction as Influenced by Rooftop Greening, The Korea Society For Environmental Restoration And Revegetation Technology 18(5): 34-44.
- Lee DK . Oh SH . Yoon SW and Jang SW. 2006. A Field Study to Evaluate Greenroof Runoff Reduction and Delay, The Korea Society For Environmental Restoration And Revegetation Technology. 9(6): 117-122.
- Marti'ez, B. ․ Baret, F. ․ Camacho-de Coca, F. ․ Garci'-Haro, F. J. ․ Verger, A. and Melia', J. 2004. Validation of MSG vegetation products. Part I. Field retrieval of LAI and FVC from hemispherical photographs. In: Proceedings of the Remote Sensing for Agriculture, Ecosystem and Hydrology, SPIE. Gran Canarias 5232. 57-68.
- Ministry of Environment / Next Generation EI Technology Development Business, City Ecosystem Adaptive Management Technical Development: Artificiality Regional, Second Year Report.
- Park SJ. 2011. The improvement of thermal environment by increasing green coverage ratio, Pusan National university Graduate School, Department of Architecture, Master's Thesis.
- Rob James. Modeling LIDs using PCSWMM and EPA SWMM 5, CHI.
- Sung JH . Kim BS . Kang HS and Cho CH. 2012. Non-stationary Frequency Analysis for Extreme Precipitation based on Representative Concentration Pathways (RCP) Climate Change Scenarios. Korean Society of Hazard Mitigation. 12(2): 231-244.
Grant : 인공지반부 도시생태계적응, 관리 기술개발
Supported by : 환경부