- Volume 18 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Development of the Urban River Environment Evaluation Indexes Using Delphi Method
델파이 기법을 활용한 도시 하천 환경 평가지표 선정
Park, Eun-Ha;Kim, Jin-Won;Oh, Choong-Hyeon
- Received : 2015.08.11
- Accepted : 2015.12.29
- Published : 2015.12.31
This study is for deriving an evaluation system which fits to the domestic urban river. For this, two times of Delphi survey was conducted to various experts who are eminent for ecology, urban design, governance, landscape architecture, hydrology. The purpose was for analysing validity and getting extra opinion of evaluation items which were preferentially have chosen. Reflecting
URBIO Index;Singapore Index;LAWA
- Anderson, E. T. 1997. Important distance education practices: A Delphi study of administrators and coordinators of distance education programs in higher education. Unpublished doctoral dissertation. University of Idaho.
- Chan, L. ․ Calcaterra, E. ․ Elmqvist, T. ․ Hillel, O. ․ Holman, N. ․ Mader, A. and Werner, P. 2010, User's Manual for the City Biodiversity Index. Latest Version: 27 September 2010.
- Cho YH. 1997. A Study on Evaluation Method of Stream Naturalness for Ecological Restoration. MA dissertation, Seoul National University, Korea. (in Korean)
- Dalkey, N. C. 1969. The delphi method: An experimental study of group opinion. SantaMonica, California: RandCorp.
- Ewing, D. M. 1991. Future competencies needed in the preparation of secretaries in the state of Illinois using the Delphi technique. Unpublished doctoral dissertation. University of Iowa.
- Ian Maddock. 1999. The Importance of physical habitat assessment for evaluating river health. Freshwater Biology, 41: 373-391. https://doi.org/10.1046/j.1365-2427.1999.00437.x
- Im EA ․ Son KC and Kam JK. 2012. Development of Elements of Horticultural Therapy Evaluation Indices(HTEI) through Delphi Method. Korean journal of horticultural science & technology 30(3): 308-324. https://doi.org/10.7235/hort.2012.12037
- Jang CL ․ Kim JK and Lee GM. 2006. Evaluation of Urban Riverine Area Usage - Gapcheon and Yudungcheon in Daejeon City-, Journal of The Korea Society of Environmental Restoration Technology 9(4) 1-12.
- Kamp, U. ․ Binder, W. and Holzl, K. 2007. River habitat monitoring and assessment in Germany. Environment Monit Assess 127: 209-226. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10661-006-9274-x
- KICT 2005. Development of Multi-functional River Restoration Techniques. (in Korean)
- Kim HS. 1997. The Application Method for Prediction Investigation of Scientific Technology. Science and Technology Policy Institute. (in Korean)
- Kim MJ. 2007. Suggestions for Ecological Stream Restoration, Journal of The Environmental Impact Assesment 16(1): 59-68.
- Ko JY and Jung MR. 2006. Developing Evaluation Items on Sommelier Certification Program. Journal of tourism sciences 30(5): 133-151. (in Korean with English summary)
- Kondolf, G. M. and Piegay, H. 2003. Tools in Fluvial Geomorphology. John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
- Korea Environment Institute 2013. A Preliminary Study on Developing Environmental Assessment Methods in Urban Stream Watersheds. (in Korean with English summary)
- Ladson, A. R. ․ White, L. J. ․ Doolan, J. A. ․ Finlayson, B. L. ․ Hart, B. T. ․ Lake, P. S. and Tilleard, J. W. 1999. Development and testing of an Index of Stream Condition for waterway management in Australia. Freshwater Biology, 41: 453-468. https://doi.org/10.1046/j.1365-2427.1999.00442.x
- Lee JS. 2001. Delphi Method. (in Korean)
- Lee SH and Choi JK. 2007. A Study on the Application and Assessment of Urban River Restoration in the Anyang River, Journal of The Korea Society of Environmental Restoration Technology 10(1): 1-8.
- Ministry of environment 2007. The Final Report of River Restoration Model and Standard, Investigation Plan for Aquatic Ecosystem Restoration(III).
- Ministry of environment 2008. The Final Report of Investigation and Evaluation on Aquatic Ecosystem.
- Muller, N. ․ Elsner, K. and Wittmann, A. 2014. The URBIO Index - an evaluation system for the sustainability of green spaces (in German). - In: Feit, U. & Korn, H. (Eds.) Treffpunkt biologische Vielfalt XIII. BfN Skripten 370: 181-190.
- Parsons, M. ․ Martin, C. and Norris, R. 2003. Development of a Standard Approach to River Habitat Assessment in Australia.
- Shin HS ․ Shin DS ․ Shon TS and Kang DK. 2009. A Study on Urban Streams in Busan through Application of Multilateral Stream Assessment, Journal of Koran Society on water Environment 25(2): 235-244
- Song JI ․ Lee JH ․ Yoon SE. 2008. Development of Stream Assessment Technique for Restoration and Management of Urban Stream. Journal of Koran Society of Civil Engineers 28(3): 283-296.
- Son JW. 2011. A Study for Improvement of the Hydromorphological Structure Assessment for the Small and Medium Rivers in Korea. MA dissertation, Dongguk University, Korea. (in Korean with English summary)
- Verdonschot, Piet F. M. 2000. Integrated ecological assessment methods as a basis for sustatinable catchment management. Hydrobiologia 422/ 423: 389-412.
- Weiss, A. . Matouskova, M. and Matschullat, J. 2008. Hydromorphological assessment within the EU-Water Framework Directive-trans boundary cooperation and application to different water basins. Hydrobiologia, 603: 53-72. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10750-007-9247-2