- Volume 13 Issue 3
The temperature of the wafer batch in the furnace was calculated and its visualized temperature field was analyzed. The main heat transfer mechanisms from the heater wall to the wafers were radiation and conduction, and the finite difference method was used to analyze the complex heat transfer including those two mechanisms. The visualized temperature field shows that the direction of the heat flux in the wafer batch varies during the heating process, and the heat in the wafer batch diffuses faster by conduction within the wafer than by radiation between the wafers, in the condition of the constant temperature at the heater wall and cap.
웨이퍼 온도;복사 열전달;유한차분법
- Badgwell, T. A., Trachtenberg, I. and Edgar, T. F. (1994). "Modeling the wafer temperature profile in a multiwafer LPCVD furnace." Journal of the Electrochemical Society 141(1): 161-172. https://doi.org/10.1149/1.2054678
- Kim, I. K. and Kim, W. S. (1999). "Theoretical analysis of wafer temperature dynamics in a low pressure chemical vapor deposition reactor." International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 42(22): 4131-4142. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0017-9310(99)00069-1
- Oppenheim, A. (1956). "Radiation analysis by the network method." Transactions of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers 78: 725-735.
- Incropera, F. P., Dewitt, D. P., Bergman, T. L. and Lavine, A. S. (2007). Fundamentals of heat and mass transfer. Hoboken, NJ, John Wiley.
- Siegel, R. and Howell, J. R. (2002). Thermal radiation heat transfer. New York, Taylor & Francis.
- Rea, S. N. (1975). "Rapid method for determining concentric cylinder radiation view factors." AIAA Journal 13(8): 1122-1123. https://doi.org/10.2514/3.6964
- 1. Analysis of temperature distribution of wafers inside LPCVD chamber for improvement of thickness uniformity vol.14, pp.2, 2016, doi:10.5407/JKSV.2015.13.3.024
연구 과제 주관 기관 : 미래가전연구센터, 삼성전자(주)