- Volume 25 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Comparison the Effect of In-situ Mixing Method and Mixed Laying Method for Construction of Stabilizing Layer on Heavy Metal Contaminated Soil
중금속 오염토양 안정화층 시공을 위한 원위치 교반방식과 혼합포설방식의 효과비교
- Received : 2015.12.02
- Accepted : 2015.12.23
- Published : 2015.12.31
In this study, a stabilizing equipment was developed to resolve the problems of existing stabilization construction method for contaminated soil. The field application and workability of the stabilizing equipment were verified through field demonstration tests and laboratory tests. The field application of the stabilizing equipment was identified through field demonstration tests. As a result of laboratory tests for field mixed soil, the mixing capability of stabilizer of the developed construction method was better than that of existing construction method.
Contaminated soil;Stabilization construction;Stabilizing equipment;Field application;Mixing capability
- 한국광해관리공단, 2011, 광해방지 기술기준, pp. 169-213.
- Anna Hwang, Seungmin Na, Jeehyeong Khim, 2007, A Study of Influence Factors for Immobilizing Heavy Metals in Contaminated Soil, Journal of KoSSGE Vol. 12, No. 4, pp. 72-77.
- Evanko, C.R. and Dzombak, D.A., 1997, Remediation of met-als-Contaminated Soils and Groundwater, GWRTAC Technology, Evaluation Report, p. 28.
- Ji-Won Yang, You-Jin Lee, 2007, Status of Soil Remediation and Technology Development in Korea, Korean Chemical Engineering Research, Vol.45, No.4, pp. 311-318.
- Minhee Lee, Jihye Jeon, 2010, Study for the Stabilization of Arsenic in the Farmland Soil by Using Steel Making Slag and Limestone, Econ. Environ. Geol., 43(4), pp. 305-314.