- Volume 17 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
An Operational Site-specific Early Warning of Weather Hazards for Farmers and Extension Workers in a Mountainous Watershed
산간집수역의 농민과 농촌지도사를 위한 농업기상재해 조기경보 현업서비스
Shin, Yong Soon;Park, Joo Hyun;Kim, Seong Ki;Kang, Wee Soo;Shim, Kyo Moon;Park, Eun Woo
- Received : 2015.09.15
- Accepted : 2015.11.04
- Published : 2015.12.30
To improve the practicality of 'Early warning service about agrometeorological weather hazards' and operation efficiency to deliver site-specific about a lot of land unit possibility of weather hazard occurrence with the suitable counterplan to farmer, site-specific early warning service system that was built at the National Academy of Agricultural Science in Korea passed some of the error supplementation and service's stabilization stage during operation period for trial services from October 2014 to March 2015. Field service system covered about 470 volunteered farmer and 950 lots in Seomjin river downstream areas (part of Gwangyang-si, Hadong-gun, Gurye-gun). This system (Two track system) consists of early warning system (a lot of land unit) to inform farmer by individual text message and dispersal prior alert system that can see the jurisdiction's situation of local government. Individual text message about Seomjin river downstream that is our first study area was launched since
Agrometeorological early warning service;Weather hazards;Mountainous watershed;Farm weather;Farm weather risk
- Arnulf, C., 2006: Introduction to Spatial Data Management with Postgis. Proceeding of 2006 GeoWeb.
- Im, W. H., W. Y. Lee, and Y. C. Seo, 2010: Development of a web-based geovisualization system using Google Earth and Spatial DBMS. Journal of Korea Spatial Information Society 18, 141-149.
- Kim, D. J., and J. I. Yun, 2013: Improving usage of the Korea Meteorological Administration's digital forecasts in agriculture: 2. Refining the distribution of precipitation amount. Korean Journal of Agricultural and Forest Meteorology 15(3), 171-177. (in Korean with English abstract) https://doi.org/10.5532/KJAFM.2013.15.3.171
- Kim, S. O., J. H. Kim, U. R. Chung, S. H. Kim, G. H. Park, and J. I. Yun, 2009: Quantification of temperature effects on flowering date determination in Niitaka pear. Korean Journal of Agricultural and Forest Meteorology 11, 61-71. (in Korean with English abstract) https://doi.org/10.5532/KJAFM.2009.11.2.061
- Lopes, A. M. G., 2003: WindStation-a software for the simulation of atmospheric flows over complex topography. Environmental Modelling & Software 18, 81-96. https://doi.org/10.1016/S1364-8152(02)00024-5
- Sievers, U. and W. G. Zdunkowski, 1986: A microscale urban climate model, Beitr. Phys. Atmosph, 59, 13-40.
- Battan, L. J., 1973: Radar Observation of the Atmosphere. University of Chicago Press, 323pp.
- Park, J. H., Y. S. Shin, S. K. Kim, M. I. Ahn, and Y. K. Han, 2014: Implementation of a weather hazard warning system at a catchment scale. Korean Journal of Agricultural and Forest Meteorology 16, 389-395. (in Korean with English abstract) https://doi.org/10.5532/KJAFM.2014.16.4.389
- Kim, S. O., D. J. Kim, J. H. Kim and J. I. Yun, 2013: Improving usage of the Korea Meteorological Administration's digital forecasts in agriculture I. Correction for local temperature under the inversion condition. Korean Journal of Agricultural and Forest Meteorology 15(2), 76-84. https://doi.org/10.5532/KJAFM.2013.15.2.076
- Yun, J. I., S. O. Kim, J. H. Kim, and D. J. Kim, 2013: Userspecific agrometeorological service to local farming community: A case study. Korean Journal of Agricultural and Forest Meteorology 15, 320-331. (in Korean with English abstract) https://doi.org/10.5532/KJAFM.2013.15.4.320
- 관련부처합동, 2014: 이상기후보고서 (발간등록번호 11-1360000-000705-01).
- http://weather.rda.go.kr/ (2015.7.10)
- http://www.ral.ucar.edu/ (2015.10.30)
- http://www.postgresql.org/ (2015.7.10)
- http://www.geoserver.org/ (2015.7.10.)
- http://openlayers.org/ (2015.10.30)
- http://nginx.org/ (2015.9.8)
- http://www.gdal.org/ (2015.9.8)
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Django/ (2015.9.8)
Grant : 기상이변 대응 농업기상재해 조기경보서비스 체계 구축
Supported by : 농촌진흥청