- Volume 4 Issue 4
The design and development of fluorescent chemosensors have recently been intensively explored for sensitive and specific detection of environmentally and biologically relevant metal ions in aqueous solution and living cells. Herein, we report the photophysical results of rhodamine B based fluorogenic and chromogenic receptor for selective copper detection in the complete organic or mixed aqueous-organic media at neutral pH under ambient condition. The ligand exhibited the remarkable increment in the fluorescence emission and UV-visible absorption signal intensities at 587 and 547 nm, respectively, on induction of copper ion while the ligand solution remain completely silent on addition of varieties of other metal ions.
- Jing, S.; Tuan-Qiang, S.; Fang-Jun, H.; Yu-Tao, Y.; Cai-xia, Y. Analyst. 2010, 135, 2918-2923. https://doi.org/10.1039/c0an00620c
- Institute of Inorganic Chemistry, Czechoslovak Academy of Sciences, CS-160 00 Prague ,45(2) 227-232 (1991).
- Saleem, M.; Lee, K. H. J. Lumin. 2014, 145, 843-848. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jlumin.2013.08.044
- Kwak, M. S.; Ra, C. S. Synthesis of Rhodamine B derivatives and application to metal sensors, Graduate School of Yeungnam University, 2015. 2.
- Tang, L.; Li, F.; Liu, M.; Nandhakumar, R. Bull. Korean Chem. Soc. 2010, 31, 3212-3216. https://doi.org/10.5012/bkcs.2010.31.11.3212
- Gottlieb, H. E.; Kotlyar, V.; Nudelman, A. J. Org. Chem.1997, 62, 7512-7515. https://doi.org/10.1021/jo971176v
- Yadav, U. N.; Pant, P.; Sahoob, S. K.; Shankarling, G. S. RSC Adv. 2014, 4, 42647. https://doi.org/10.1039/C4RA07552H
- Y. Chron SCI 2011, 2:215. DOI:10.4103/2229-5186.79345. https://doi.org/10.4103/2229-5186.79345
연구 과제 주관 기관 : Kongju National University