- Volume 16 Issue 10
본 연구는 미디어리터러시와 자기표현 및 정서조절전략이 청소년의 자기조절학습능력에 미치는 영향을 분석하기 위해 D지역의 청소년 453명을 대상으로 실시하였다. 연구결과, 미디어리터러시, 자기표현, 정서조절전략은 청소년의 자기조절학습능력에 유의한 영향을 미치는 것으로 나타났다. 이를 통해 청소년의 자기조절학습능력에 미디어리터러시는 중요한 역할을 하며, 자기표현 및 정서조절전략은 미디어리터러시와 청소년의 자기조절학습능력 사이에서 매개효과가 있음을 알 수 있었다. 이러한 연구결과는 미디어리터러시 시대에 학교생활 및 교육현장의 교육과정을 통해 청소년의 자기조절학습능력과 자기표현 및 정서조절전략 향상을 위한 많은 노력과 교육 프로그램이 필요함과 우리 미래의 희망인 청소년의 삶에 필요한 자기표현, 정서조절전략, 자기조절학습능력의 향상과 학교교육의 질적 수준을 높일 수 있는 이론적이고 실증적인 기초자료를 제공하는 데 많은 시사점을 준다.
media literacy;self-expression;emotion regulation strategies;youth;Self-regulated learning abilities
- H. S. Choi, "Rethinking Storyteling in the Digitalage", The Socity of Korean Oral Literature, 16, 27-48, 2003.
- S. H. Lee, "The Effect of Self-Expression Training Program on the Development of Sociality of Elementary School Students." Major in Counseling Education Graduate School of Education at Hannam University, 2008.
- Eisenberg, N., & Fabes, R. A. "Emotion, regulation and the development of social competence. In M. S. Clark (Ed.) Review of personality and social Psychology, 14, Emotion and social behavior." Newbury Park, CA: Sage, 1992.
- Zimmerman, B. J., & M. "Student differences in self-regulated Learning : Relating grade, sex, and giftedness to self-efficacy and strategy use." Journal of educational Psychology, 82, 51-59, 1990. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1037/0022-06188.8.131.52 https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-06184.108.40.206
- J. L. An, Y. K. Sae, S. M. Kim "The relationships among media literacy constructs, parental mediation, and children"s self-awareness of media use control." Journal of Communication Science, 13(2), 161-192, 2013.
- J. E. Yoo. "The Influence of Learner's Media Literacy, Self-regulated Learning Skill, and Collaborative Preference on Perceived Academic Achievement in SMART education Environment." Major in Educational Technology Graduate School of Korea National University of Education Chung-Buk, KOREA, 2014.
- B. G. JOE. "Effects of Training on self-expression self-expression and interpersonal anxiety of middle school students." Major in Educational Graduate School of Ajou University, 2010.
- H. S. Lee. "Effects of Training on self-expression self-expression and interpersonal anxiety of high school students." Major in Educational Graduate School of Ulsan University, 2002.
- Y. J. Kim. "Web Self-Disclosure." Korean Journal of Journalism & Communication Studies, 52(6), 78-99, 2008.
- S. H. Song. "The Effect of the Self-Expression Training on the Peer Relation & Self-Esteem." Dankook Major in Educational Graduate School of Dankook University, 1994.
- I. R. Hwang. "A STUDY OF THE EFFECT OF THE ASSERTIVE TRAINING ON THE ASSERTIVE BEHAVIOR AND ANXIETY OF THE SECOND GRAND PUPILS IN THE BOYS' MIDDLE SCHOOL ." Journal of Ewha Education 2, 172-182, 1991.
- M. A. Kim. "A Study On The Emotional Clarity and the Cognitive Emotion Regulation of Resilient Adolescents." The Korea Journal of Youth Counseling, 16(1), 15-32, 2008.
- E. K. Bae. "(The)relationship among everyday creativity, emotion regulation strategies, and psychological adjustment of high school students and college students." Major in Educational Graduate School of Sungshin University, 2011.
- M. S. Park, S. H. Han, Y. M. Kim. "A Study of the Effects of College Student Everyday Creativity, Leardership and Emotion Regulation Strategies on Problem-solving Ability". Journal of Youth Welfare, 16(1), 197-225, 2014.
- Lazarus, A. A. "Assertive behavior: A brief note." Behavior Therapy, 4, 697-699, 1991. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/S0005-7894(73)80161-3 https://doi.org/10.1016/S0005-7894(73)80161-3
- H. Y. Jang. "A study of the effect of the adaptive self-regulated learning strategies improve the program on academic achievement and self-regulated learning skills: 6th Grade targets", Major in Educational Graduate School of Korea University, 2006.
- Y. S. Yun. "A Study on Self-Regulatory Ability of Adolescents and its Relationship with Personality, Parenting, Behavior Problems, and Life Stress", Major in Child Psychology Dept. of Child Welfare & Studies Graduated School of Sookmyung Women's University, 2007.
- D. H. Yun. "An Analysis of Changes in Self-Regulated Learning Ability according to the Cognitive Style in Problem-Based Learning via WEB", Major in Educational Technology The Graduate School of Education Yonsei University, 2003.
- J. Y. Lee. "The Realitionship Between Affect Intensity and Emition Regulation Strategies." The Korean Journal of Clinical Psychology, 28(4), 1217-1226, 2008.
- Zimmerman, B. J., & Martinez-Pons, M. "Development of a structured interview for assessing student use of self-regulated learning strategies." Journal of American Educational research, 23, 614-628, 1989. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.3102/00028312023004614 https://doi.org/10.3102/00028312023004614
- Gardener, W. L. "Can computers turn teaching inside-out, transform education, and redefine literacy? In R. Kubey(ed.)." Medie literacy in the information age. NEW Brunswick, NJ: Transaction publishers. 359-376, 1998.
- K. T. Kim. Trend Analysis of Media Education Research in Korea, Institute for Humanities and Social Sciences, HU, 29, 170-204. 2010.