- Volume 16 Issue 11
This study is to reveal structural causal relationship of individual factors influencing association member's substantive payment in the economic view which is a critical factor of project implementation and identify its influence through simulation and actual proof analysis. As the results of analysis, the first, association member's substantive payment is decided to allow for the difference between special price for association members and general price and the profit arising between the time of approval of disposal plan and moving in. The second, on analysis of sensitivity of individual factors influencing association member's substantive payment, floor area ratio applied to project has the biggest influence. Association member's payment is also greatly influenced by the subject of cost allocation for establishing infrastructure in project area. The third, this study set up a structure model based on causal relationship among the factors deciding association member's payment and empirically examined influence and path of influence which the individual factors exercise. The result indicates that control elements and regional characteristic elements influence association member's payment through the medium of plan elements.
Indirect Effect;Member's Payment;Special Price for Association Members;Structural Equation Model;Urban Renewal Project
- Hyeonsook Chun, "A Study on the Reconstruction Project -Analysis of Economic Factors and Policy Recommendations", The Korea Spatial Planning Review, Vol.21, pp.177-193, 1994.
- In-gil Baek, "A Study on the development criteria improvement program in the apartment reconstruction project : Focusing on the development profit ", Seoul National University, 1995.
- Mackjoong Choi, "Market Equilibria and Density Determinants of Urban Housing Renewal Projects", Journal of Korea Planning Association, Vol.32 No.2, pp.107-122, 1997.
- Injae Lee, "A Study on estimating proper floor area ratio in the housing redevelopment project based on development profit", Seoul National University, 1998.
- Seungjoo Lee, "A Study on Analyzing the Effect of the Exceptional Clause in Special Law for the Accelerating Urban Renewal in Housing Renewal Projects", Journal of Korea Planning Association, Vol.42 No.3, pp.131-149, 2007.
- S.J. Kang, C.S. Kim, J. Nam, "Promoting Factors on Housing Redevelopment Project", Journal of Korea Planning Association, Vol.42 No.3, pp.107-129, 2007.
- Seonghee Kim, "Economic Impact Analysis of Public Regulation and Incentive System on Housing Redevelopment Projects", Seoul National University, 2008.
- Seonghee Kim, "The Determinant Factors of Landowner's Housing Price in Housing Redevelopment Projects", Journal of Korea Planning Association, Vol.45 No.1, pp.65-78, 2010.
- Seonghee Kim, "The Influencing Factor Analysis on Expected Earnings in Housing Redevelopment Projects", Korea Real Estate Academy Review, Vol.50, pp.151-163, 2012.
- G.S. Kim, Structural Equation Model Analysis, HanNaRae, 2007.