- Volume 16 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
A study on the cross section in pipe type orifice of suitable piston rod moving in gas spring elevation working
가스 스프링 Elevation 동작에 적합한 피스톤 로드 움직임의 관형 오리피스 단면에 관한 연구
- Received : 2015.08.07
- Accepted : 2015.11.06
- Published : 2015.11.30
Gas springs of the television is to control the piston speed when operating under along stroke(200~300 mm, television elevation)is possible. User by this principle is capable of elevation adjustment. First carried out a flow analysis of the piston. A piston speed adjustment technique for precise pipe type cross-section was examined. The piston structure for flow rate control and elevation action is proposed. This study is the development of a gas spring of more than 50 inch television with a large television stand. Hollow piston rod for optimal control(the outer diameter 19.9 mm, the inner diameter 13.9 mm) was injected into the nitrogen gas(0.3 mm/s) in. As a result, the flow rate the pressure drop of the piston rod as the increase was increased without any change of the external force. As a result, control of the displacement via the gas spring is possible.
- C. W. Park and H. Y. Kim, "A study on the auto-mobile gas spring structural analysis using of bimetal", Jol. of the Korean Society of Manufacturing Technology Engineers, Vol.22, No. 1, pp.131-137, 2013. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.7735/ksmte.2013.22.1.131 https://doi.org/10.7735/ksmte.2013.22.1.131
- I. S. Han, K. J. Choi, J. Y. Kim and Y. B. Lee, "The numerical analysis and experimental verification of the heat transfer effect on the highly pressured gas spring", Transactions of KSAE, Vol. 21, No. 2, pp.87-97, 2013. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.7467/KSAE.2013.21.2.087
- S. K. Lim, C. H. Lee, I. Hwang, H. W. Kang and S. J. Park, "Design of high frequency casting machine for dental", Proceedings of KSMTE Spring Meeting, pp.264-265, 2011.
- D. J. Chun and C. H. JI, "A study on the thermal load effect by piston oil jet gallery", Jol. of Korean Soc. of Mechanical Technology, Vol 14, No. 1, pp. 1-6, 2012. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.17958/ksmt.14.1.201202.1 https://doi.org/10.17958/ksmt.14.1.201202.1
- S. W. Kim and W. T. Kim, "Numerical simulation on interaction of liquid droplet-wall surface in a gas channel of a polymer electrolyte membrane full cell", Jol. of Korean Soc. of Mechanical Technology, Vol 17, No. 1, pp. 97-102, 2015. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.17958/ksmt.17.1.201502.97 https://doi.org/10.17958/ksmt.17.1.201502.97
- A. R. Ye, R. Das and H. D. Kim, "Investigation of transonic and supersonic flows over an open cavity mounted on curved wall(1)", Trans. Korean Soc. Mech. Eng. B, Vol. 39, No. 3, pp.231-236, 2015. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.3795/KSME-B.2015.39.3.231 https://doi.org/10.3795/KSME-B.2015.39.3.231
- J. S. Nam, G. W. Kim, J. H. Kim and H. D. Kim, "Theoretical and computational analysis of Bernoulli Levitation flows", Trans. Korean Soc. Mech. Eng. B, Vol. 37, No. 7, pp. 629-636, 2013. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.3795/KSME-B.2013.37.7.629 https://doi.org/10.3795/KSME-B.2013.37.7.629
- J. S. Kim, J. W. Kim, H. M. Kim and S. E. Yoon, "Calculation of heat loss coefficient at surcharged circular manhole using fluent model", Proceedings of the Korean water resources association conference, pp.1828-1832, 2008.