- Volume 16 Issue 11
This study public hospital productivity and private hospitals, comparative analysis was divided into capital productivity, labor productivity, value-added productivity, based on the findings public hospitals are able to ensure the public interest to provide stable and profitable health services of good quality. It proposes measures to improve productivity. Investigation period were based on the fiscal year 2013, the target of 39 public hospitals are private hospitals surveyed were selected for a total of 147 hospitals with 108. ANOVA analysis was performed the analysis, hierarchical regression analysis. In the conclusions showed as the most important factor in the profitability of labor productivity, the productivity of public hospitals variables, because exert a significant impact on the productivity and efficiency of future public hospitals are required to establish an effective personnel management system. It should also Productivity and specific assessment of the effective management be analyzed by the association between the margins would have to be.
Public Hospitals;Public Health;Capital Productivity;Labour productivity;Value added productivity
- J. W. Lee, Y. J. Kim, YH Kim, KH Kim, A Study on Decisive Factors Impacting Business Profits of Regional Medical Centers, The Journal of Digital Policy & Management Vol. 12. No. 7, pp, 315-325, Jul. 2014.
- D. H. Yang, Y. J. Chang, Productivity Changes and Its Determinants of Regional Public Hospitals, Korean Journal of Business Administration, Vol. 24, No. 6, pp. 3273-3293, 2011.
- D. H. Yang, The Comparison of Productivity Change Gap of Public Hospitals and Private Hospitals in Korea, The Journal of Digital Policy & Management, Vol. 11, No. 10, pp. 203-215. 2013.
- M. S. Ko, A Study on Productivity of Public Hospital in Korea, Graduate School of Wonkwang University, pp. 115-124, 2008.
- C. H. Oh, Modernization of Local public Hospitals, Korea Health Industry Development Institute, pp. 1-15, 2012.
- L. Y. Hwang, J. S. Kim, S. J. Yun, I. D. Choi, S. R. Seo, Public Service Evaluation of Public and Private Medical Institutions, National Health, pp. 1-30, 2008.
- Y. T. Kim, An Exploration on Changes in Producti vity Index of Public Medical Centers by Management System, Korean Industrial Economic Association, Vol. 23, No. 3, pp. 1159-1184, 2010.
- S. E. Kim, S. M. Choi, A Comparative Study of Performance between Public Medical Organizations and Private Medical Centers, Korean Society and Public Administration, Vol. 24, No. 4, pp. 29-50, 2014.
- S. M. Kim, S. W. Hwang, S. J. Yoon, J. K. Kang, A Comparison Study of Performance between Local Government Hospitals and General Hospitals, The Journal of Digital Policy & Management Vol. 11. No. 11, pp, 463-470, Nov, 2013.
- C. E. Lee, Analysis on the Relating Factors of Managerial Performance of Local Government Hospital, The Korean Journal of Health Service Management, Vol. 3, No. 2, pp. 1-15, 2009.
- M. Y. Hong, H. J. Lee, H. S. Joo, D. W. Lee, The Determinants of Profitability Performance in Regional Public Hospitals, Korean Society of Hospital Management, Vol. 14, No. 2, pp. 1-20, 2009.
- J. Y. Park, Some Factors Affecting Profitability of Local Public Hospital, Korean Society of Hospital Management, Vol. 12, No.3, pp. 47-67, 2007.
- M. H. Kim, W. S. Suh, A Comparative Analysis on Determinants of Financial Performance between Public and Private Hospital, Korea Society of Hospital Management, Vol. 19, No. 4, pp. 1-8, 2014. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ijhm.2013.07.008
- J. S. Yun, K. H. Kim, Effect on Medical Expense Request due to Medical Clinic Administrative Staff's Existence or Not, Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 10, No. 1, pp, 407-412, February. 2012.
- M. H. Nam, Y. C. Kum, A Study on utilization behavior for hospital injury inpatient in Gyeongsannam-do, Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 10. No. 1, pp, 407-412, June. 2012.
- Y. J Yang, Study of Management and Environmental Factors Affecting Medical Expense Reduction, Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 10. No. 11, pp, 493-502, December. 2012.
- H. T. Chung, K. H. Kim, H. G. Park, K. S. LEE, A Study on Networking Effects of Financial Leverage in Middle-Sized Hospital, Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 11. No. 1, pp, 339-347, January. 2013. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDPM.2013.11.12.339
- N. G. Lim, Differences in Medical Care Utilization by Regional Economic Status, Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 11. No. 10, pp, 459-467, Oct. 2013. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDPM.2013.11.12.459
- J. W Lee, K. H Kim, The Study on Improving Medical Care Service by Analyzing the Time While the Homeless Patients Length of Stay Emergency Medical Institution, Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 11, No.10, pp, 619-627, Oct. 2013.
- S. Y. Ahn, The Effect of Strategy Orientation on Performance in General Hospital, Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 12. No. 3, pp, 309-316, Mar. 2014.
- J. M. Kim, J. K. Kang, The Evaluation of Effectiveness of Green Management Accreditation for Hospitals, Journal of of Digital Convergence, Vol. 12. No. 9, pp, 265-274, Sep. 2014.