- Volume 16 Issue 12
The purpose of this study was to find out early childhood teachers' personality and analysis on the status and awareness of character education for early childhood education by grouping according to level of personality. The results show that there was significantly difference career and age. While early childhood teachers sympathize importance and need of personality education, absence of methods for practice is obstacle. A high level personality group notices that respect for early children' life, humanity and virtue of relationship is importance virtue. Therefore they consider respecting people as aim of personality education and recognize that they need to teach right values through whole area as education contents. A low level personality group notices that performance of their duty and manners of early children is needed virtue. They consider manners education as aim and content of personality education also recognize guiding with connecting home teaching is desirable. Early childhood teachers recognize that ambiguity of personality education's aim and contents, a gap between reality and ideals and absence of teachers' personality is difficulty of personality education.
University students;Group creativity;Creative home environment;Creative class environment
- Lee kyunghwa, Lew kyounghoon(2014), The Effect of Creativity and Personality Education on the Elementary, Middle, and High School Students, The Journal of creativity education, 14(1), 1-16.
- Baer, J.(1999), Gender difference, in Houtz, J. C. & Patricola, C. Encyclopedia of Creativity. Vol. 2. Academic Press.
- MeeSook Kim, SeokHee Cho, SukUn Jin(1999), Grade and Gender Differences in Creativity and Leadership and the Relationship of the Two Abilities, educational psychology, 19(3), 799-820.
- Hwang heesook, Kang seunghee, Yun sojung(2003). Exploring the Relationship between Creativity in Young Gifted Children and their Performance on the Korean Wechsler Preschool and Primary Scale of Intelligence, Korean journal of early childhood education, 23(4), 81-104.
- Simonton, D. K. (1994). Greatness: Who makes history and why? New York: Guilford.
- Amabile, T. M.(1983), The social psychology of creativity; A cornponential conceptualization. Journal of Personality and Social psychology 45, 357-376. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1037/0022-35188.8.131.527 https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-35184.108.40.2067
- Lew kyounghoon(2014). The effect of preschooler's temperament and creative home environment on preschooler's creativity focusing mediating effect, Korean journal of early childhood education, 34(4), 75-92. https://doi.org/10.18023/kjece.2014.34.4.004
- Amabile, T. M,(1996). Creativity in context: Update to the social psychology of creativity, Boulder, Co. Westview.
- Tannenbaum, R. S.(1999), Education or training : reflections on a life in computing, Educom Review 34(1), 10-14.
- Lew kyounghoon(2015). A comparative study on effects of home and classroom environment on individual creativity and group creativity, The Journal of the Korean Society for the Gifted and Talented, 14(1), 201-222.
- Lubart, T. I.(2003), In search of creative intelligence. In R. J. Sternberg, J. Lautrey., & T. I. Lubart (Eds.), Models of intelligence : International perspectives (pp. 279-292). Washington,D.C.: American Psychological Association.
- Mansfield, R. S. & Busse, T. V.(1981), The psychology of creativity and discovery: Scientistis and their work, Chicago : Nelson-Hall.
- Lew kyounghoon(2010). A Structural Analysis of the Variables on Children's Creative Product, Asian journal of education, 11(3), 71-95. https://doi.org/10.15753/aje.2010.11.3.004
- Eun Hyun Sung, J. C. Kaufman, Moon Jung Lee, Noo Ree Kim(2012). An Exploratory Study for the Development and Application of a Questionnaire of Creative Class Environment, The Journal of creativity education, 12(3), 113-131.
- Hennessey, B. A. & Amabile, T. M.(1999), Consensual assessment. In M. A. Runco & S. R. Pritzker(Eds.), Encyclopedia of Creativity, Oval Road, London: Academic Press 347-360.
- Eun Hyun Sung, J. C. Kaufman(2012). An exploratory study for the development and application of a questionnaire of creative home environment, The korean journal of developmental psychology, 25(3), 107-124
- Eisenberger, R., & Cameron, J. (1996). Detrimental effects of reward: Reality of myth? American Psychologist, 51, 1153-1166. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1037/0003-066X.51.11.1153 https://doi.org/10.1037/0003-066X.51.11.1153