- Volume 16 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
Accelerated Life Prediction of the Rubber for Combat Boots
전투화용 고무의 가속수명예측
- Received : 2015.10.22
- Accepted : 2015.12.04
- Published : 2015.12.31
Typical aging for the rubber using the current military adhesive combat boots was spread with a regular aging caused by heat stress. In this study, the aging test of the rubber for combat boots was carried out and the reaction rate constant, k was calculated at aging temperature
Accelerated life test;Arrhenius relation;Estimate lifetime;Reliability assurance;Rubber for combat boots
- R. P. Brown, "Aging of Rubber: Accelerated Heat Aging Test Results", pp. 37-41, pp. 69-73, Rapra Technology, 2001.
- D. K. Park, "A Study for Life Prediction of the NR Rubber Railpad Based on Degradation Mechanism", Doctorate Thesis, Korea University Graduate school, Seoul, 2010.
- R. P. Brown, "Physical Testing of Rubber", 3rd, pp. 287-316, Chapman & Hall, 1996. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/978-94-011-0529-3 https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-011-0529-3
- R. P. Brown, "Practical Guide to the Assessment of the Useful life of Rubbers", pp. 70-72, Rapra Technology, 2001.
- ASTM D 2000, "Standard Classification System for Rubber Products in Automotive Applications", pp. 491, 1987.
- W. D. Kim, W. S. Kim, C. S. Woo and S. J. Cho, "Prediction of Useful Life by Heat Aging of Motor Fan Isolating Rubber", Elastomer, Vol. 37, No. 2, pp. 107-114, 2002.
Supported by : 국방기술품질원