- Volume 16 Issue 12
This study is on the development of the growth diagnosis system for tomato. We defined the key index which affect to the growth of the tomato. Using the key index, we can make a diagnosis the status of the growth and take action to tomato. The index consists of Measure Index(MI) which is used to confirm the status of the tomato using the continuous growth check and Period Index(PI) which decide to the step whether vegetation period or reproductive growth period of the tomato. The system supports MI and PI recording module using the observation diary. In case of MI, the diagnosis is the result of the comparing work with the observed data and the standard value of MI. A a result of diagnosis, the system provides the action information. The system implemented to extend to the other plants. Using the system, Farms may be expected to enhance the productivity.
growth diagnosis;observation diary;reproductive growth period;tomato;vegetation period
- KREI, Agricultural Prospect 2010, p819, Korea Rural Economic Institute, 2010.
- Latin, R.X., G.E. Miles, J.C. Rettinger and J.R. Mitchell, An expert system for diagnosing muskmelon disorders, Plant Disease, 74:83-87, 1990.
- Ko, Byung Jin, Yeon So Choi and sang Ryong Suh, Expert System for Stress Diagnosis of Cucumber and Tomato Using FoxPro, Journal of Bio-Environment Control, 12(1):30-37, 2003.
- GilJoo Park, Final Research Report "A development of the web-based system for the predication, surveillance and non-proliferation against blight disease in the horticultural crops", NIPA-10044889, p 98, 2015.
- RDA, Tomato, p393, Rural Development Administration, 2009.
- Hee-Keyung Lee, Mun-Haeng Lee, Guen-Se Park, Eun-Mo Lee, Nak-Beom Jeon, Sang-Deag Seo, Pyeng-Hwa Cho, Young-Shik Kim, Seng-Eun Kim, Suk-Keyung Cho, Effect of Seedling Type and Early Transplanting of Summer Grown Seedling on the Growth and Yield of Tomato, Korean J. Organic Agriculture, 23(1):59-66, 2015. https://doi.org/10.11625/KJOA.2015.23.1.59
- Abu Nur Md. Khalid, Mohammad Atikur Rahman, Abdul Hamid, Floral Abscission and Reproductive Efficiency in Summer and Winter Tomato Varieties, Korean Journal of Horticultural Science and Technology, 44(2):138-143, 2003.
Supported by : 농촌진흥청