- Volume 35 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Change of the Awareness of Teachers who participated in Social Constructionism Science Teacher Training program and Their Subsequent Teaching Practice
사회 구성주의 과학교사교육 프로그램에 참여한 교사들의 인식 변화와 실천 연구
- Received : 2015.10.14
- Accepted : 2015.11.27
- Published : 2015.12.31
For secondary school teachers who attended 'A Social Constructionism Science Teacher Training Program', we analyzed their processes of cognizance change as well as whether they put its results into practice in the field of education, so as to find out the efficacy of the program. 'A Social Constructionism Science Teacher Training Program' consists of three phases based on La main
Social Constructionism;La main
- Barnett, J., Hodson, D. (2001). Pedagogical content knowledge: Toward a fuller understanding of what good science teachers know. Science Teacher Education, 85, 426-453.
- Bradley, A. (1999). Zeroing in on teachers: Quality counts '99. Education Week, 18(17), 46-52.
- Bruch, C. B. (1965). Increasing children's creativity at the college level: A Synthesis of curricular components perceived as important by instructors. Creativity Research Journal, 8. 83-89.
- Bull, K. S., Montgomery, D. & Baloche, L. (1995). Teaching creativity at the college level: A Synthesis of curricular components perceived as important by instructors. Creativity Research Journal, 8. 83-89. https://doi.org/10.1207/s15326934crj0801_7
- Craft, A. (2007). Possibility thinking in the early years and primary classroom. In A. G. Tan (Ed.), Creativity: A handbook for teachers (pp. 231-350). Singapore: World Scientific.
- Choi, Y. G. (2011). National Net Potter; Retrieved from http://www.korea.kr.
- Isaksen, S. G. (1987). Frontiers of creativity research. NY: Bearly Limited.
- Leem, J. E.(2012). A Study on the Relationship of Teacher Education Stressing Communicative Competence on the Change of the Awareness of Elementary Science Teachers and Their Subsequent Teaching Practice. Master's Dissertation, Korea National University of Education Graduate School of Education, Chung-Buk, Korea.
- Mack, R. W. (1987). Are method of enhancing creativity being taught in teacher education programs as perceived by teacher educators and student teacher? Journal of Creative Behavior, 21(1). 22-33. https://doi.org/10.1002/j.2162-6057.1987.tb00450.x
- Merriam, S. B. (1998) Qualitative Research and Case Study Applications in Education: Revised and Expanded from Case Study Research in Education. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass Publishers.
- Ministry of Education and Science Technology(2009). Highschool curriculum guide.
- Min, H. J. (2012). Development of Assessment Expertise Model through Analyzing Realities of Science Teacher's Student Assessment and Teacher Training. Doctor's Dissertation, Korea National University of Education Graduate School of Education, Chung-Buk, Korea.
- Mohan, M. (1973). Is there a need for a course in creativity in teacher education? Journal of Creative Behavior. 7, 175-186. https://doi.org/10.1002/j.2162-6057.1973.tb01413.x
- Sacco, J. M. (1976). Effects of supervision on the divergent questioning of student teachers and the divergent thinking of their elementary pupils.(ERIC Document ED 129772).
- Shaw, J. M. & Cliatt, M. P.(1986). A model for training teacher to encourage thinking in young children. Journal of Creative Behavior. 20(2). 81-87. https://doi.org/10.1002/j.2162-6057.1986.tb00421.x
- Wenglinsky, H. (2005). Using technology wisely: the keys to success in schools. NY: Teachers College Press.
- Weisberg, Robert W. (2009). Creativity. Seoul: Sigma Press.
- Williams, F. E. (1970). Classroom ideas for encouraging thinking and feeling. NY: D.O.K. Pub.