- Volume 52 Issue 6
In this study, we investigated the effects of phytoncide-containing 100% cotton fabrics on the improvement of atopic dermatitis, through preclinical trials. The finishing agents used for testing were obtained by emulsification (S2), by capsulation (S4) using phytoncide extracted with supercritical
atopic dermatitis;phytoncide;capsulation;emulsification;in vitro test;in vivo test
- H. J. Lee, C. O. Park, J. H. Lee, and K. H. Lee, "Life Quality Assessment among Adult Patients with Atopic Dermatitis", Korean J. Dermatol., 2007, 45, 159-164.
- K. O. Kim, C. S. Ku, M. J. Kim, Y. J. Park, and H. W. Ryu, "Phytoecdysones from the Roots of Achyranthes Japonica Nakai and Their Anti-atopy Activity", J. Appl. Biol. Chem., 2015, 58, 13-19. https://doi.org/10.3839/jabc.2015.004
- D. H. Jeong, N. K. Ahn, Y. U. Choi, J. H. Park, N. Y. Bae, S. H. Park, and M. J. Kim, "Inhibitory Effect of Sargassum Fulvellum Water Extract on 2,4-Dinitrochlorobenzene-induced Atopic Dermatitis-like Skin Lesions in Mice", Microbiol. Biotechnol. Lett., 2015, 43, 150-157. https://doi.org/10.4014/mbl.1504.04006
- Y. S. Lee, J. K. Han, and Y. H. Kim, "The Effects of Dictamni Radicis Cortex Extracts on DNCB Induced Atopic Dermatitislike Skin Lesions of NC/Nga Mouse", J. Pediatr. Korean Med., 2014, 28, 1-29.
- K. H. Kim and H. A. Jung, "Clinical Study for the Efficacy of External Preparation Containing Sophorae Radix, Aurantii Immaturus Fructus, Schizinepetae Spica, Forsythia Fructus and Portulacea Jerba Extract on Atopic Dermatitis", J. Korean Med. Ophthal Otol. Derm., 2014, 27, 17-36.
- J. M. Park and J. W. Chae, "Effects of Aurantii Immaturus Fructus(AI) on Atopic Dermatitis(AD) Induced by DCNB in Mice", J. Pediatr. Korean Med., 2015, 29, 27-43. https://doi.org/10.7778/jpkm.2015.29.1.027
- B. O. Cho, H. H. Yin, C. Z. Fang, J. Y. Shin, H. O. Ha, S. J. Kim, S. I. Joeng, and S. I. Jang, "Anti-atopic Effect of Hot Water and Supercritical Carbon Dioxide Fluid Extract of Persimmon (Diospyros kaki) Peels", Korean J. Food Sci. Technol., 2015, 47, 394-400. https://doi.org/10.9721/KJFST.2015.47.3.394
- G. S. Lim, R. Kim, H. Cho, Y. S. Moon, and C. N. Choi, "Comparison of Volatile Compounds of Chamaecyparis obtusa Essential Oil and Its Application on the Improvement of Atopic Dermatitis", Korean Soc. Biotech. BioEng. J., 2013, 28, 115-122.
- J. W. Kim, W. S. Choi, S. S. Lee, and M. J. Park, "Comparative Study on the Composition of Essential Oil by Supercritical Carbon Dioxide Extraction and Hydro-distillation from Chamecyparis obtusa Leaves", J. Korean Wood Sci. Technol., 2015, 43, 494-503. https://doi.org/10.5658/WOOD.2015.43.4.494
- D. C. Shin, G. C. Kim, S. Y. Song, H. J. Kim, J. C. Yang, and B. A. Kim, "Antioxidant and Antiaging Activities of Complex Supercritical Fluid Extracts from Dendropanax morbifera, Corni fructus and Lycii Fructus", Korean J. Herbology, 2013, 28, 95-100.
- J. H. Choi and M. S. Choi, "Influence of Eco-Friendly Underwears on Atopic Dermatitis", J. Fash Bus., 2015, 19, 141-150. https://doi.org/10.12940/jfb.2015.19.1.141
- T. K. Kim, N. Y. Cho, H. J. Ma, G. W. Yang, and Y. H. Rho, "A Study on the Effect of Gallotannin Treatment of Ceramidecontaining Fibers on Atopic Skin Diseases", Textile Coloration Finishing, 2013, 25, 271-277. https://doi.org/10.5764/TCF.2013.25.4.271
- Y. W. Park, E. H. Kim, and H. H. Cho, "Improvement of Binding Property of the Alg-Na/PEO Blends", Textile Coloration Finishing, 2014, 26, 32-38. https://doi.org/10.5764/TCF.2014.26.1.32