- Volume 64 Issue 4
Korea's first tram (so called "tram"), which was commenced the operation on May 4, 1899 of late Joseon Dynasty and run until 1968, played a pivotal role of public transportation. However, tram as new transportation mean is being recognized as traffic congestion problem becomes issue due to geometric automobile increase and reckless urban plan after stoppage of tram service. Tram has an advantage of inexpensive construction cost and eco-friendly means compared to existing and city railway, carrying more passengers rather than existing bus, excellent connectivity of existing transportation because of easy accessible to destination in the city center. Therefore, tram, what is called "Green Rvolution of Public Transportation", has a dreaming of revival and in the process of pushing. We suggest the accident type which might break out in the early stage of tram introduction and preventive measures by surveying the accident cases of tram advanced country, and study the crossing control measures.
TRAM;RAMS(Reliability, availability, maintainability and safety)
- Korea Rail Tram Association process, 2012.9
- Systems engineering handbook, INCOSE, 2010
- Railroad New transportation systems engineering - goomibook Publishing.
- EN 50129, Railway Applications - Communication, signalling and processing systems - Safety related electronic systems for signalling, 2003.
- Safety-Critical Computer Systems, Neil Storey, 1996.
- Basic and applied for certification SIL RAMS 'books, T Ayoub issues de-Korea Co., Ltd., 2013.
- RAMS fundamental and applied for SIL certification, TUV Korea, 2012
- Guide issued by French public transport and Technology STRMTG (Service Techniquedes Remontees Mecaniques et des Transports Guides)
- South Korea Rail Network Authority, railway signal equipment safety analysis work standards, 2014
- Ministry of Transportation, technical standards of railway facilities, 2014
- BSi, Railway applications. The specification and demonstration of reliability, availability, maintainability and safety (RAMS), 1999
- Ministry of Transportation, Railway Safety Act, 2015
- STRMTG(Service Techniquedes Remontees Mecaniques et des Transports Guides)
연구 과제 주관 기관 : 국토교통과학기술진흥원