- Volume 64 Issue 4
This paper presents a newly proposed prototype of voltage-fed half-bridge partial resonant zero voltage switching PWM inverter operating at a constant frequency variable power regulation scheme, which is more suitable and acceptable for induction heated(IH) cooking appliances. This application-specific high frequency inverter circuit topology using a new generation specially-designed IGBTs can operate under a principle of a fixed frequency ZVS-PWM strategy. The operating principle of a new partial resonant inverter circuit is described on the basis of its computer-aided simulation analysis, its including steady-state operating characteristics.
ZVS-PWM;Induction heated(IH);Asymmetrical PWM;Partial resonant;High frequency inverter
- OMORI Hideki,"Generic Circuit Topologies and Their Performance Evaluations of Single-Ended Resonant High- Frequency Inverters for Induction-Heated Cooking Appliances", IEEJ Transactions on Sensors and Micromachines 117(2), 150-158, 1997
- O. Kiyoshi, O. Hideki, Y. Hidekazu, I. Kiyoshi" Quasi- Resonant Zero voltage Soft Switching PWM High Frequency Inverter and its Computer Aided Analysis of Characteristics", Technical report of IEICE. Energy engineering in electronics and communications 97(366), 49-56, 1997
- T. Aoki, Y. Nozaki, Y. Kuwata, and T. Koyashiki, "A Quasi-Resonant DC Link PWM Inverter", Proceedings of IPEC Yokohama,pp.1203-1208, 1995.
- M.D. Bellar, T.S. Wu, A. Tchamdjou, J.Mahdavi, and M. Ehsani,"A Review of Soft-Switched DC-AC Converters", IEEE Trans.on Industry Applications, Vol.34, No.4, pp.847-860, 1998. https://doi.org/10.1109/28.703992
- Busse, J. Erdman, R. J. Kerkman, D. Schlegel, and G. Skibinski, "Bearing Currents and Their Relationship to PWM Drives", IEEE Trans. on Power Electronics, Vol.12, No.2, pp.243-252, 1997. https://doi.org/10.1109/63.558735