- Volume 64 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Characteristics of Real-time Implementation using the Advanced System Controller in ANC Systems
개선된 시스템 제어기를 사용한 능동소음제어의 실시간 구현 특성
Moon, Hak-ryong;Shon, Jin-geun
- Received : 2015.10.27
- Accepted : 2015.11.24
- Published : 2015.12.01
Active noise control (ANC) is a method of cancelling a noise signal in an acoustic cavity by generating an appropriate anti-noise signal via canceling loudspeakers. The continuous progress of ANC involves the development of improved adaptive signal processing algorithms, transducers, and DSP hardware. In this paper, the convergence behavior and the stability of the FxLMS algorithm in ANC systems with real-time implementation is proposed. Specially, The advanced DSP H/W with dual core(DSP+ARM) and API(application programming interface) S/W programming was developed to improve the real-time implementation performance under the FxLMS algorithms of input noise such as road noise environment. The experimental results are found to be in good agreement with the theoretical predictions.
ANC(active noise control);Adaptive signal processing;Anti-noise signal;Convergence behavior;FxLMS(filterd-x least mean square)
- S.J. Elliott, "A Review of Active Noise and Vibration Control in Road Vehicles," Institute of Sound and Vibration Research University of Southampton, 2008.
- S. M. Kuo and D. Vijayan, "A Secondary Path Modeling Technique for Active Noise Control System," IEEE, Vol. 42, pp. 1335-1351, 1994.
- B. Widrow and S. D. Stearns, Adaptive Signal Processing. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall, 1985.
- Y. Xiao, A. Ikuta, L. Ma, and K. Khorosani, "Stochastic analysis of the FXLMS narrowband active noise control system," IEEE Trans. Audio, Speech, Lang. Process., vol. 16, no. 5, pp. 1000-1014, Nov. 2008. https://doi.org/10.1109/TASL.2008.921756
- Hak-ryong Moon, Jin-geun Shon, "A Study on the Co-LMS Algorithm Characteristics of Real-time Applicants for Road Environment Calming," The Transactions of the KIEE, Vol. 63P, No. 3, pp. 157-162, 2014.
- S. J. Elliott, C. C. Boucher and P.A Nelson, "The Behavior of a Multiple Channel Active Control System," IEEE Trans. on Signal Processing, Vol. 40, pp. 1041-1051, 1992. https://doi.org/10.1109/78.134467
- M. R. Asharif, A. Shimabukuro, T. Hayashi, K.Yamashita, "Expanded CLMS algorithm for double-talk echo cancelling,'' Proc IEEE, SMC'99, Japan, Vol.1, pp. 998-1002, Oct. 1999.
- Y. Xiao, L. Ma, and K. Hasegawa, "Properties of FXLMS-based narrowband active noise control with online secondary-path modeling,"IEEE Trans. Signal Process., vol. 57, no. 8, pp. 2931-2949, Aug. 2009. https://doi.org/10.1109/TSP.2009.2020766
Supported by : 한국건설기술연구원