- Volume 64 Issue 4
In this paper, ESS capacity installed in industrial customer is calculated using economic analysis. To do this, electric charge for industrial customer is analyzed and power management system(PMS) of ESS is selected. Reduction of kW cost and kWh cost are set to 'benefit' according to operation of ESS. Also, installation cost and maintenance cost of ESS are set to 'cost'. Proper ESS capacity is determined as a result of benefit-to-cost(B/C) analysis according to the variation of ESS installation cost. In case study, B/C is analyzed for the specific industrial customer and minimum capacity of ESS to make a profit are proposed for the customer.
Benefit-to-cost;Economic analysis;ESS;Load curve;Power management system;kW cost;kWh cost
- K.-H. Cho, S.-K. Kim, E.-S. Kim, "Optimal Capacity Determination Method of Battery Energy Storage System for Demand Management of Electricity Customer", The Trans. of KIEE, Vol. 62, No. 1, pp. 21-28, 2013.
- J.-K. Park, Y.-S. Baek, K.-S. Jeong, J.-H. Park, "Optimal Capacity Determination of BESS for Customer using Investment Cost and Electric Cost", The Trans. of KIEE, Vol. 64, No. 2, pp. 208-213, 2015.
- Navigant Research, "ESS Market", 2014, 2Q.
- KEPCO, Supply agreement of electricity, 2013.11.
- KEPCO, Supply agreement enforcement bylaws of electricity, 2014.01.
- J.-S. Hong, B.-W. Kang, H.-S. Chae, J.-C. Kim, "Study on the Economic Analysis for Non-Prediction Algorithm with the Energy Storage System", Journal of KIIEE, Vol. 29, No. 5, pp. 94-99, May 2015
연구 과제 주관 기관 : 한국교통대학교