- Volume 64 Issue 4
Power system is composed of a number of power devices and equipment. This factor affects the power quality is also displayed very complicated and varied. The accurate measurement and analysis of the causes of power quality problems is difficult. In preparing for these issues, there are many difficulties. In this study, Power quality of A public establishment of Chungbuk province were measured and analyzed. Measurement results of the fifth harmonic current was very large. Accordingly, the harmonic reduction will be needed. This research will be utilized as fundamental data to improve power quality for power utility and customer.
Harmonics;Power quality;Power quality measurement;THD
- Kwang-Min Ma, A Study on the Improvement of the Power Quality through the Analysis of the High Quality Power Source System, Yonsei University, 2004.
- Tae-Su Kim, Study on Interpretation of Electricity Quality (Nature of Harmonic Waves) of Office Building, University of Incheon, 2013.
- Sang-Uck, Kim, Young-Sik Chung, "Wavelet Analysis of Distortion Types for Power Quality Applications", Proceedings of the KIEE Summer Conference 2003, pp.145-147 , 2003.7.21-23.
- K. H. Kim, A Study on Analysis of Harmonics in Distribution Networks for Power Quality Management, Chungju National University, 2012.
- Sung-Gyoo Hong, A Study of the Factors Affecting the Quality of Electric Power and their Improvements, Yonsei University, 2001.
- Yun-Seob Boo, Power Quality Analysis of Power Facilities at Jeju International Airport, Cheju National University, 2009.
- Soon-Jeong Lee, A Study on the Discrimination of Disturbance and Improvement of Power Quality in Distribution System, Sungkyunkwan University, 2012.
- Yong-Ha Kim, et.al, "A Development of Simulator to Assessment for Loss Saving of Harmonic Electric Power Energy" , Proceedings of the KIEE Summer Conference 2011, pp.1272-1273 , 2011.7.20.-22.
- IEEE 1159-2009, Recommended Practice for Monitoring Electric Power Quality, IEEE Standards, 2009.
- Jinmok Lee, Ducpyo Hong, Jaeho Choi, "Feature extraction for Power Quality Analysis", Proceedings of the KIEE Summer Conference 2005, pp. 94-96, 2005.7.18.-20.
- Pyeong-Shik Ji, Jong-Fil Moon, "Analysis of Power Quality for Extra-High Voltage Customers by Field Tests", The Trans. of the KIEE Vol. 61P, No. 2, pp. 82-86, 2012